SHOCKING: Madows celebrate after brutally stabbing Somali boy to death

It’s fucked up that I was literally just talking about shit like this. The UK proves me right even when I don’t want it to smh.
It’s wild, you never hear of madow somali beef on mass here. At best it’s a nigga and a Somali has a dispute but back and forth? Where they do that at?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why is it such a beef between madows and somalis in UK? African Americans and Somalis don’t beef here like that and a lot are cool. Here it’s madows killing madows and Somalis killing Somalis. Wallahi UK is weird
Somalis are a relatively new ethnic group who violently started their own gangs and forced their way though London and now into the county lines where the drug trade us growing. It's why I don't take any of these wanna be gangsters seriously, those guys are legit deranged fuckers.
It’s the only place where Somalis are having and ethnic war, I even traveled to other European countries like Sweden. Somalis and madows chilled. Wallahi throw the whole island away :camby:
You guys kill other Somalis and act like it's weird we have fights with madows, I thought that colonisation thread was bad.:westbrookwtf:

Than its a weird culture, people beef for either revenge, an argument that went left or money but dominance is the weirdest thing I’ve heard. Will they attack any Somali or just youngins from the hood?

most beef is for dominance.

Madows will attack anything. The duke and duchess have allowed them to run rampart that they feel they can do anything.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It’s wild, you never hear of madow somali beef on mass here. At best it’s a nigga and a Somali has a dispute but back and forth? Where they do that at?

395A487A-C61D-4EF8-B2C2-F4ED6F0F74CB.jpeg

Why is it such a beef between madows and somalis in UK? African Americans and Somalis don’t beef here like that and a lot are cool. Here it’s madows killing madows and Somalis killing Somalis. Wallahi UK is weird
African Americans don’t come across Somalis like that, i’m willing to bet they don’t like American Somalis neither

Yukon_Niner

VIP
African Americans don’t come across Somalis like that, i’m willing to bet they don’t like American Somalis neither
They live in a ghetto area where they all kill each other and call the UK a shithole because we kill madows. These guys are retards living in a third world country.

Somalis are a relatively new ethnic group who violently started their own gangs and forced their way though London and now into the county lines where the drug trade us growing. It's why I don't take any of these wanna be gangsters seriously, those guys are legit deranged fuckers.

You guys kill other Somalis and act like it's weird we have fights with madows, I thought that colonisation thread was bad.:westbrookwtf:
Of course Somalis fight Somalis that’s normal everywhere but out side the UK and Africa where do Somalis have ethnic clashes? :mjlol:Wallahi the UK is a third world country. And atleast we beef over money and revenge y’all do it over what? “He fucked my girl” londonstan at it again

A lot live in the same neighborhoods in St. Paul Minnesota and while there is beef at times. Nothing like UK.
They live in a ghetto area where they all kill each other and call the UK a shithole because we kill madows. These guys are retards living in a third world country.
We can wrap our heads around us killing each other but not when Madows hunt somalis and kill them for sport. LOL.

Yes, these man who killed YM beef the Malis in Shepherds Bush. They went Bush and murdered the first Somali they saw, it was YM who was just getting some milk for him mum.
then was it really because he was Somali? or more of a revenge thing, like “fam these Malis kill up one of our kind lets do it to them” kinda thing right?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Of course Somalis fight Somalis that’s normal everywhere but out side the UK and Africa where do Somalis have ethnic clashes? :mjlol:Wallahi the UK is a third world country. And atleast we beef over money and revenge y’all do it over what? “He fucked my girl” londonstan at it again
So your parents ran away from Somalis fighting Somalis and now your in a better country fighting other Somalis. What sort of dumb logic is that? You may as well be sent back to third world Somalia.

No one's fighting over girls, you're on crack. Someone was selling in someone else area, someone got stabbed and it snowballed from there. Literally revenge and money was the cause of this.

Americans don’t fight over “he fucked my girl” scenarios/drama??

What are you talking about north Columbus is basically all black, both Somalis and madows live in AG, Somalis live in capitol park and madows live further down agler it’s literally crossing a street, madows know Somalis got guns and are poor too so they see it as a waste to even try to mess with Somalis. There was drama when Somalis first moved in and it wasn’t killings just school fights till Somalis eventually proved we not weak, now the problem is too many Somalis have turned into madows and took the good culture. The only time a madow kills a Somali is a nigga he smoked with and him got into an argument. Even the elders don’t care because it’s usually one that’s in too deep with the madows.

Sxb they are not "ethnic clashes", they are "gang clashes"

The gangs clashing in these areas just happen to be Somali versus Madow

In other areas, Somalis & Madows are mixed in one gang so it is not beef that is purely based on ethnicity

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wait a minute are you trying to say Somalis are crueler? Sxb you have no idea what Madows do to even their own people:farmajoyaab:

I'm talking about my own experiences and in England not elsewhere. Yall make somalis sound weak you really think we just stab people and call it quits?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
AA filth... put them back in chains Nacala :damn:

poor kid. His family probably had vision and hopes for him and now he’s dead and cold AUN

And these the guys the xalimoids crying over
Imagine how scared this kid was, heartbreaking whallahi

Trending