Shocking Life as an Albino in Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Poor thing. I think he is more bantu Somali than landheer somali, but that don't mean he should be mistreated. Poor soul. If i lived in his town i will purposely walk with him in town proud. They should open go fund me acct for him to open his own business.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Come to think of it, i think the white race was an albino originally. They just embraced it more then, and establish an elite society. Because the very definition of an albino is WITH NO COLOR. And white people call minority people 'Colored people' lool

Poor thing. I think he is more bantu Somali than landheer somali, but that don't mean he should be mistreated. Poor soul. If i lived in his town i will purposely walk with him in town proud. They should open go fund me acct for him to open his own business.

He does look Bantu but he gets picked on for his skin condition. Wallahi its so sad to see someone treated in such a way.

I hope people in his community become educated and stop the BS.

My dad used to be friends with a couple of Albino kids in Somalia, and he told me that people used to say that Albino kids were cursed by their uncles.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Never heard of an albino Somali before its sad they treat him badly

They're ignorant the ones who treating him bad would rather believe in rumours and hearsay

The most difficult part of being Albuno in Somalia has to be that they’re more susceptible to sun damage and they can’t afford proper sun protection. So they’re candidates for a early onset of skin cancer

There are a large number of albinos that live throughout Africa, tbh they are treated wrongly but majority of the countries in the continent are waking up to the reality that they are just as normal as the regular African apart from being cadaan 😁

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Tanzania is where bantus in Somalia came from and it has the highest rate of albinism in the world. There is no culture of eating or killing albinos in Somalia like there is in bantu countries, but due to a sad twist of fate, 20,000 albino eating bantus are roaming the south like titans outside the walls in Attack on Titan.
:francis:

Wallahi i feel för him. Went to Kenya läst sumer to vissit relative. They had this miskeen humble black women working för them doing their house chore. Wallahi one of my kusin said adoontan firiya and talked shit about her. I got so mad I pinched him so fucking hard. Havent talked to him since then

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Albinism is not possible in full ethnic Somalis. They are found here

1603173334925.png

Trending