Shocking! Amxaarjo signs deal to replace AMISOM with his fellow raw meat eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
tUdQRXL.jpg

This absolutely scandalous, even I didn’t think Farmaajo was this bad.

This will coincide with the withdrawal of Amisom.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the.../4552908-4845956-view-asAMP-905qqu/index.html

3asSkNw.jpg

OP tf is amxaarjo :wtf:
Can you atleast change it to Farxamo or Faramxarjo it would sound better for our president .

Your daarood president is deciding your hawiye ass future occupiers and you worried about the niggaz fokin name:draketf:. Daarood don't even have to be devious with yall, "muh prezdent":heh:

Your daarood president is deciding your hawiye ass future occupiers and you worried about the niggaz fokin name:draketf:. Daarood don't even have to be devious with yall, "muh prezdent":heh:

Farmaajo gt nothing to do with Darood & is beloved by all Somali's

Fyi This "Darood" is his biggest opposition so they can get f*cked

Farmaajo gt nothing to do with Darood & is beloved by all Somali's

Fyi This "Darood" is his biggest opposition so they can get f*cked

Whatever u say, when he brings amxaar troops like Cabdullaahi Yusuf say it again "Hez a gud prezedent, he muh prezdent" :drakekidding:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
mo-eritrea-fgm_320x208.jpg

I hope these beautiful Eritrean female soldiers come, we shall welcome them

He's doing all this just to make sure he isn't challenged by maamul states.

Does this nigga think Eritreans and Ethiopians are closer to him than Ugandese? lol kulaha they'll replace the bantu.

First it'll be their soldiers, then their regular folk, and with Ethiopian soldiers all over the place, we won't even be able to tell oromos to fuk off.:gucciwhat:

Farmaajo has been a disaster.

lastly, what exactly is the parliament's job? This nigga is making solo deals mar walba, doesn't he need their approval mise they are just there for show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending