Shocking: Alshabab uses TikTok

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Caadi iska dhiga, nooh. It's obvious he's trolling. Anyone can claim to be alshabab on tiktok.
All you have to do is wear cimaamad, eat your sambus with hilib waraabe, do a little cago juglayn, read a passage of the Quran and..finito, you're good to go.

Look at him lying down in the second video. I think "wuu la dhacay" tiktok:siilaanyolaugh:

LOL at the last 2 videos. He's like stop bullying me!!1!:ileycry:

That 4head sweat, tho. Ma jahannama ayaa window yar looga soo furay?...yaab:shookgabre:

AlShaydan's footsoldiers are mostly Bantus and even recently there was a report of one coming all the way from Ivory coast.

So, essentially we have Bantu men trying to tell ethnic Somali women what to do.

They also force "marry" Somali girls.

The state of the former prideful Somalis.

Interview with some IVORY COAST man, talking about being part of AlShaydan

Can never be ogadeen women.:westbrookwtf: I wonder which qabil forcing them to Marry

She’s bullshitting. Some weird older woman who trolls the qabil section:tacky: Edo wildin out here
Walah she shocked me. I was like :wtf: by the way are you ogadeen, because I don't know why there aren't any OGs women in this spot even though we make the majority of somali population. Anyway mahadsanid for calming me down :wowsweat:

Walah she shocked me. I was like :wtf: by the way are you ogadeen, because I don't know why there aren't any OGs women in this spot even though we make the majority of somali population. Anyway mahadsanid for calming me down :wowsweat:
No I’m hawiye, I don’t know if any of the ladies on here are Ogaden. Most women on here are not into qabil discussions ( with the exception of women from a certain clan) so you won’t know their qabil unless you ask them out right.

Trending

Latest posts