Shocking, a Rwandan brother just discovered he is 100% Somali

Rwandans be looking Ethiopian Somali. Look at Paul Kagame and his Somali look alike.

Paul kagame as well as other Rwandans have extremely kinky hair, they’re often the darkest shade that Somalis come in. Also realistically Paul, if he was Somali would be called bantuu on somalispot. Cmon! Stromae a half white rwandan looks fully Somali. Clearly there are differences.

1622434414710.jpeg

If this guy is an average Somali, his hair and skin colour would be considerably different to the average Rwandan. It wouldn’t be ‘crazy’ that he would have some other DNA.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Paul kagame as well as other Rwandans have extremely kinky hair, they’re often the darkest shade that Somalis come in. Also realistically Paul, if he was Somali would be called bantuu on somalispot. Cmon! Stromae a half white rwandan looks fully Somali. Clearly there are differences.

View attachment 187139

If this guy is an average Somali, his hair and skin colour would be considerably different to the average Rwandan. It wouldn’t be ‘crazy’ that he would have some other DNA.
He may have been a troll. @Farahslayer I take it you're a lady?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

View attachment 187139

Most Tutsis can apparently be modeled as like 65-70% Somali-like. The rest is a mix of SE Afro Bantu, Nilotic and SE Afro HGs like Mambuti type ancestry if memory serves me right. They are the result of South-Cushitic pastoralists being assimilated by Bantus but still managing to maintain most of their Cushitic auDNA and Y-DNA (many of them keep turning up as E-M293 which is a Horner/NE-African lineage).

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Most Tutsis can apparently be modeled as like 65-70% Somali-like. The rest is a mix of SE Afro Bantu, Nilotic and SE Afro HGs like Mambuti type ancestry if memory serves me right. They are the result of South-Cushitic pastoralists being assimilated by Bantus but still managing to maintain most of their Cushitic auDNA and Y-DNA (many of them keep turning up as E-M293 which is a Horner/NE-African lineage).
In that case I wanna try Tutsi pussy

Trending