@shmurda is getting outta hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Guure You actually don't have a big butt. Ignore the trolls. It's biologically impossible for men to get excess fat on their buttocks unless you're fat.

The real issue is your spine. You have something called the hyperlordotic spine. It makes your buttocks seem bigger but really it's not the problem, it's your spine and you can fix that with simple workouts.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Balanced.png

If you keep your back straight and follow these steps: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lordosis-exercises

If you feel like it's a bit too much then go to gym and train properly then your spinal posture should be able to straighten and you won't have to worry about anyone calling you "big booty baashir".

Last edited:
@Guure You actually don't have a big butt. Ignore the trolls. It's biologically impossible for men to get excess fat on their buttocks unless you're fat.

The real issue is your spine. You have something called the hyperlordotic spine. It makes your buttocks seem bigger but really it's not the problem, it's your spine and you can fix that with simple workouts.

anterior-pelvic-tilt.jpg

Balanced.png

If you keep your back straight and follow these steps: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/lordosis-exercises

If you feel like it's a bit too much then go to gym and train properly then your spinal posture should be able to straighten and you won't have to worry about anyone calling you "big booty baashir".
Thank you brother. my posture isnt very good aswell, i workout regularly, ill try to add some ekstra routines in my schedule

While @Guure is all panicking and getting tips on how to train a way his big booty by @Factz
@Shmurda is sitting in a dark room and checking on the development of this thread looking like this. View attachment 88732 while enjoying the conversation on @Guure booty
the funny thing is theres probably other big booty bashirs on this website and thread, im just the only one to admit. The amount of big booty bashirs i see in real life, and you're telling me theres only one on this website? beenta naga daaf:farole:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
the funny thing is theres probably other big booty bashirs on this website and thread, im just the only one to admit. The amount of big booty bashirs i see in real life, and you're telling me theres only one on this website? beenta naga daaf:farole:

Don't worry sxb, we love our big booty men.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending