Shitty, ignorant Somalis.My 2017 rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop staring at me when you see me in a line to buy something.
Stop picking your damn nose in public, stop being loud, if you can't speak English, don't embarass yourself and stfu, nobody wants to hear your broken English.
Stop wearing the big tent you call jilbaab, you look dirty, fat and reer badiyo.
If you're a fob and you see me talking to a non-Somali person, don't fucking come to me and ask me if I'm Somali and why was I speaking to the Ajanabi.
If I'm in Starbucks and your old ass is old enough to be my father, don't fucking come up to me to start a conversation.
If I'm in a Somali restaurant, and I order fish, don't fucking try to sell me the hilib Ari.
Speaking of hilib Ari, if you eat hilib Ari, do us all a favor, wash your hands, brush your teeth and put on a perfume or cologne.

Speaking of smelling bad, wear a fucking deodorant in the summer, I'm tired of being in a line with you and have to hold my breath.

If you're a fat xalimo, don't fucking try to wear fashion nova or clothing, dress for your size. Nobody wants to see your rolls or fat ass in tight clothing.

If you're a short Somali guy, don't bother talking to me.

If you're not MJ, don't bother talking to me.

If you're bald or have a receding hairline don't bother looking at my direction.

If you've gap teeth, don't fucking smile at me.

And yes I'm not black, I will never indetify as black.

I slipped on the ice and almost (I actually cried) I hate slippery roads.

I love winter though.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
Stop picking your damn nose in public, stop being loud, if you can't speak English, don't embarass yourself and stfu, nobody wants to hear your broken English.
Stop wearing the big tent you call jilbaab, you look dirty, fat and reer badiyo.
If I'm in Starbucks and your old ass is old enough to be my father, don't fucking come up to me to start a conversation.
If I'm in a Somali restaurant, and I order fish, don't fucking try to sell me the hilib Ari.
Speaking of hilib Ari, if you are hilib Ari, do us all a favor, wash your hands, brush your teeth and put on a perfume or cologne.

Speaking of smelling bad, wear a fucking deodorant in the summer, I'm tired of being in a line with you and have to hold my breath.

If you're a fat xalimo, don't fucking try to wear fashion nova or clothing, dress for your size. Nobody wants to see your rolls or fat ass in tight clothing.

If you're bald or have a receding hairline don't bother looking at my direction.

I love winter though.
If you're a fob and you see me talking to a non-Somali person, don't fucking come to me and ask me if I'm Somali and why was I speaking to the Ajanabi.
:what1:
They really do this?:ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

Speaking of hilib Ari, if you are hilib Ari, do us all a favor, wash your hands, brush your teeth and put on a perfume or cologne.

I love winter though.
"thinks the world revolves around her". But........
200w.gif

What's qooqayn? :what1:

And if you're bald, that means you're a shitty person, even your own hair gave up on you. :idontlike:
My hair retreated in horror from my face. That means two things. Either my face is strong, in which case you will never want for protection, or because my face is ugly beyond description, in which case you need not fear of adultery. A win-win solution either way.

Do you live in Somalia? Where is it that you have so many daily interactions with Somalis?

What does any of this have to do with Michael Jordan? I'm confused, but hey... it's rant. :icon mrgreen:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You sound very frustrated, sometimes everything angers us even acts of kindness. I would suggest exercises like running couple of miles or swimming. I think it will release all that aggression :)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I hope you end up with a HG fob who will treat you like the queen you are, Aamiin dheeh :dabcasar:

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
No kid, the gaals are the s who dress in curtains. Jilbaabs are anti-Islamic oppression of women. They are banned in numerous Muslim countries.
You are being fed propaganda by muslims who want to re-write the deen to suit them @Reiko doesn't even wear a hijab she is a gaal let her bootyclap for those ajnabi's she drools after and have confused half somali kids.

You are being fed propaganda by muslims who want to re-write the deen to suit them @Reiko doesn't even wear a hijab she is a gaal let her bootyclap for those ajnabi's she drools after and have confused half somali kids.
Reiko attends my revered dugsi. If she is a gaal, she is a gaal with perfect tajweed. I have recordings, believe me. Jilbaab hoes are usually very inadequate Quranic reciters.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Reiko attends my revered dugsi. If she is a gaal, she is a gaal with perfect tajweed. I have recordings, believe me. Jilbaab hoes are usually very inadequate Quranic reciters.
It doesn't matter even if she is hafidz Quran she is a hoe.What kind of muslim follows one instruction of Allah and refuses the other she is a self hater and has already committed a grave sin Zina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending