Shit, this has just occurred to me.

Abaq

VIP
still those that live back home regardless of they are able bodied or not are struggling to get basic shit like food on the table hence giving them money is the right thing to do
Help them out but tell them to start pulling their weight as well. Someone saying walaal I earn x amount and need y every month to make ends meet makes sense. Saying send me x every month and I will sit in the marfish chewing qaad makes no sense. One you can work with, the other is hopeless. See the difference?

I have been sending money back home every since i was in my teens and i will continue to do so as long that i'm able and working. Btw, i only support family members with no male figure and children that are orphans.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My fam caught on to this, instead we set up businesses for relatives rather than outright give money.
Its interesting seeing their progress from afar as they buy property and employ people :wow:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My fam caught on to this, instead we set up businesses for relatives rather than outright give money.
Its interesting seeing their progress from afar as they buy property and employ people :wow:
My aabo did the same for some relatives back home. They are doing well for themselves now.

grab a fish for a man you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime. :obama:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
........ won't all culture die with the parents :kanyehmm:
Bisinka :trumpsmirk::gucciwhat:My parents havent raised me for more than 18 years so that I can then throw down everything my ancestors fought for. Our culture is the finest thing a human being can be assigned. We have avoided many societal problems with our culture...And
Only if we would follow it today together with our deen wouldnt we have to face many of our Western problems

Bisinka :trumpsmirk::gucciwhat:My parents havent raised me for more than 18 years so that I can then throw down everything my ancestors fought for. Our culture is the finest thing a human being can be assigned. We have avoided many societal problems with our culture...And
Only if we would follow it today together with our deen wouldnt we have to face many of our Western problems

then your parents raised you well bro but reality is most somali kids in the west can't even speak somali

Theyve grown lazy no way Im sending back any money, in fact they expect a certain amount each month. Must be tribe heads who dont do shit but make Somalia worse smh

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
These people back home need to learn to open a small business like a shop with the money their families in the west send them.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
its our islamic and moral duty to help those that are poorer than us especially if they happened to be ur own family
Moral and duty will not be follow a generation that will not be sending money to people they have never met, that are thousands of miles away or feel obliged to. I'm they do not follow Somali way but western and are more interest in invest in themselves. I could go on

I'm interested in see what will happen

Last edited:

Trending