Shit, this has just occurred to me.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
We diaspora send thousands back home and we got families literally living of us. Like they don’t work but wait at dahabshiil.

My question is when hooyo cant no longer do that, there is no way i am replacing her nor do I think my fellow diaspora Somalis growing up will. So what happens then?

Walahi they better be self sufficient soon, otherwise there will be chaos!

I am a huge advocate for unity and prosperity and if Somalis back home can’t work things out but chiti chata in the Khat hotspot, it is over for them :mybusiness:

MadMullah99

See
When my parents retire I’ll send money back I can’t let my ina adeers and Ina abtis starve :childplease:
See, you think doing that is good but in reality it is not.

Anything can happen to you, I dont mind shooting them something here and there but they can’t depend on me and have to make ends meet on their end.

You want to trap them in a pathetic cycle.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I am quite lacag hungurii so I can relate, but I don't want to get bashed and gain a bad rep they already think I don't know Somali :dead:

See

See, you think doing that is good but in reality it is not.

Anything can happen to you, I dont mind shooting them something here and there but they can’t depend on me and have to make ends meet on their end.

You want to trap them in a pathetic cycle.
They work but money is scarce in Somalia sending money doesn’t equate to them not working

MadMullah99

They work but money is scarce in Somalia sending money doesn’t equate to them not working
You say that but wouldnt there be riots on the streets if the money stopped coming and they now suddenly get a reality check.

I know stopping their lacag will force them to change the country and economy. Otherwise if they have niggas like you sending them lacag every month, why bother?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
its our islamic and moral duty to help those that are poorer than us especially if they happened to be ur own family

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
Easy of u to say.
Have u been back an seen the jobs available
There are plenty of jobs available if we are honest with ourselves. But they don't want to work if it isn't a cush desk job where they can leave by 12pm. Help them set up a small shop, buy them a tuktuk, help them start a farm, fund them to learn a trade like electrician/plumber, help them get into livestock trading, help them set up a ranch to breed goats (cheap and easy), tell them to work for someone as a shop keeper, building, watchman, etc. There are so many jobs and business opportunities available but they don't want to do it because they can get easy money from you. Do them a favour and tell them to pick something from that list and give them the start up capital and wash your hands off them. Let them sink or swim.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You have no idea of the significance of hundreds of thousands of people sending thousands of dollars back home annually and it shows.

The money you send home is for assistance. Even if they desperately needed the money to survive, why tf would you not help them? You're just gonna let them starve to death because your broke ass can't send a couple hundred dollars?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The prophet scw also said sadaqah is not permissable for the rich and the able bodied.
still those that live back home regardless of they are able bodied or not are struggling to get basic shit like food on the table hence giving them money is the right thing to do

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I think you and this girl are on the same track you know what I mean: :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::banderas::damnmusic:
:damedamn:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
There's no way I'm busting my ass to support grown adults. I don't want the responsibility for the rest of my life and I am not going to saddle my children with supporting theirs. It will be a never ending affair of your descendants slaving away while they sit around sipping tea.

Donate to widows and the poor, not people who can work but choose not to.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There's no way I'm busting my ass to support grown adults. I don't want the responsibility for the rest of my life and I am not going to saddle my children with supporting theirs. It will be a never ending affair of your descendants slaving away while they sit around sipping tea.

Donate to widows and the poor, not people who can work but choose not to.
u make it seem like people back home are rich or something

Trending