Shit like this makes me ashamed of being from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

So, you guys know FursadFund, the independent trust fund managed by Somalis for Somalis that hopes to create job opportunities for the youth and support start-ups.

They're hosting a job fair in hargeisa and the privileged class in Somaliand who get jobs due to corruption and nepotism are boycotting it now. Like this girl for instance, I know her family, her father is a Dean at the Burao University and she works for Dahabshiil because of her clan obviously.

This is what Somaliland has come to, nothing but a playground for these people while the masses are being fed with lies.

I'm disgusted walaahi. Fucking hopeless :snoop:

Shxre

Suspended account
Pretty sad if that's the case. Won't ever understand why people bring each other down to that degree. It's as tho our natural naxariis has been thrown out of the window. Our country would be a much better place if people were really sincere human being and compassionate law abiding citizens.

Bohol

VIP
Pretty sad if that's the case. Won't ever understand why people bring each other down to that degree. It's as tho our natural naxariis has been thrown out of the window. Our country would be a much better place if people were really sincere human being and compassionate law abiding citizens.

It is properly not her fault she has a zombie thinking (she can't think for herself) and has been brainwashed severely.

waraabe

Your superior
You have to wonder why fursadfund is using international aid plus Mogadishu tax payer money to do these events in SL and not in Somalia and its regions. Puntland who waves the Somalia flag and is peaceful should get these events, jubbaland, galmudug yes since it's their government funding this group.

You have to wonder why fursadfund is using international aid plus Mogadishu tax payer money to do these events in SL and not in Somalia and its regions. Puntland who waves the Somalia flag and is peaceful should get these events, jubbaland, galmudug yes since it's their government funding this group.

They raise all their money independently from Somalis, mr. khat brain

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
"If you have the youth, you have the future". Somaliland should ban them.
He is corrupt and a dictator. As an Isaaq, I feel he has failed us.
Aah so Dukes anti-HJ propaganda got to you:drakelaugh:@Duke of Bohol you're doing a fantastic job mate

waraabe

Your superior
"If you have the youth, you have the future". Somaliland should ban them.

Aah so Dukes anti-HJ propaganda got to you:drakelaugh:@Duke of Bohol you're doing a fantastic job mate

The kid has several accounts, don't take it seriously, as for banning I don't think it should be banned but it should be monitored and must be made transparent as to where they get funds

Shxre

Suspended account
It is properly not her fault she has a zombie thinking (she can't think for herself) and has been brainwashed severely.
Yeah, but that doesn't excuse her ignorance since she's obviously a person access to knowledge with her father being a dean at a University.
I'm much younger than her and I've been teaching myself some of these stuff myself with no aid from others, who is to say she can't do the same?

Bohol

VIP
Yeah, but that doesn't excuse her ignorance since she's obviously a person access to knowledge with her father being a dean at a University.
I'm much younger than her and I've been teaching myself some of these stuff myself with no aid from others, who is to say she can't do the same?

I agree. No excuse for a adult to be this ignorant.

Shxre

Suspended account
I agree. No excuse for a adult to be this ignorant.

Yeah, I think so too. One of the reasons of joining this forum was to better know my heritage and interact with others that are like-minded. We don't find that many Somalis here up in north-Norway and especially in the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending