Shit Just Got Real! Puntland Forces Move Further Into Sool To Stop Somaliland Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
Educate me sxb if all out war breaks out who is stronger on their own with the FGs help.
This is the type of war Puntland can handle, they do not want a full out war. Somaliland has the largest somali-composed army, if there is an all out war you will not only see Somaliland army come but they will arrive with dashing new military equipment from UAE.

Puntland is shielded by our goal to get independence. The honest truth.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This is the type of war Puntland can handle, they do not want a full out war. Somaliland has the largest somali-composed army, if there is an all out war you will not only see Somaliland army come but they will arrive with dashing new military equipment from UAE.

Puntland is shielded by our goal to get independence. The honest truth.
kkkkkkk. why risk (if you even get it) independence for some tuulos

Tukoraq is on the starting point of the Nugaal Oil Basin. This isn't about elections it's about future resource concessions.

Going to war is expensive and would cripple the economy of both Somaliland and Puntland. Anyone here advocating for the demise of thier economy isn't just a nacaas but a dulli who is enslaved qabaliyaad.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Tukoraq is on the starting point of the Nugaal Oil Basin. This isn't about elections it's about future resource concessions.

Going to war is expensive and would cripple the economy of both Somaliland and Puntland. Anyone here advocating for the demise of thier economy isn't just a nacaas but a dulli who is enslaved qabaliyaad.

Nah bruh Puntland cannot fight for shit

If they could fight they would beat galmudug and still say they dont recognize them

If they could fight, galgala would be cleansed now

If they could fight, laascaanood would wave punani flag

Naaaah bro

I aint buying that bullsh*t

Nah bruh Puntland cannot fight for shit

If they could fight they would beat galmudug and still say they dont recognize them

If they could fight, galgala would be cleansed now

If they could fight, laascaanood would wave punani flag

Naaaah bro

I aint buying that bullsh*t

Fighting Ah,

It's the biggest Gobol in Somalia. Examding it causes more distraction from development. Puntland doesn't need more land it's already fat enough as it is.

The only entrepreneurs that benefit from this are those who transport weapons.

Go focus on development.

Lol 1.tukraq has always been mjland outpost is not something they just recently got and 2. The nugaal oil basin starts around areas lived by isaaq with the most important part being southeast xudun an area i control today :ftw9nwa:

Lol 1.tukraq has always been mjland outpost is not something they just recently got and 2. The nugaal oil basin starts around areas lived by isaaq with the most important part being southeast xudun an area i control today :ftw9nwa:

The way Somalis behave when oil is discovered, determines thier Iman when it comes to sharing resources.

Today you might strike oil and laugh at your nieghbour, but tomorrow he might get 10X your discovery. This is why everyone needs to understand that every Gobol wu Guley; for the simple fact that each holds what the other needs and vise versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way Somalis behave when oil is discovered, determines thier Iman when it comes to sharing resources.

Today you might strike oil and laugh at your nieghbour, but tomorrow he might get 10X your discovery. This is why everyone needs to understand that every Gobol wu Guley; for the simple fact that each holds what the other needs and vise versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If siiland is unable to do that what makes you think much weaker mjland can?
I welcome a chance to fight you fuckers again:kanyeshrug:

If siiland is unable to do that what makes you think much weaker mjland can?
I welcome a chance to fight you fuckers again:kanyeshrug:

What it is it with people on this website and destruction over development?

That mindset will leave you poor.

You have a Gobol and it has resources. How about you focusing on building it instead of destroying it.

Inaan dagaalamo kullaha. :drakewtf:

What it is it with people on this website and destruction over development?

That mindset will leave you poor.

You have a Gobol and it has resources. How about you focusing on building it instead of destroying it.

Inaan dagaalamo kullaha. :drakewtf:
my people number less than 4k men and are very poor that hasnt stop them from killing themselves(including 3 of my uncles):manny:
or shooting somaliland voters in random villages while am typing right now:manny:

worrying about development while your enemy is plotting against you is setting yourself up:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts