Shit Just Got Real! Puntland Forces Move Further Into Sool To Stop Somaliland Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Ahhh infighting within the Somali nation. Somaliland needs to stop with this "muh qabiil" and "muh tuulo" mentality. They need to cease this secessionist cause.

And why is Puntland able to just send troops to disputed borders and engage in combat. Shouldn't that at least be the decision of the Federal Government. That's a bit too much power if you ask me.

Another reason why decentralisation is a problematic thing for Somalia.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Ahhh infighting within the Somali nation. Somaliland needs to stop with this "muh qabiil" and "muh tuulo" mentality. They need to cease this secessionist cause.

And why is Puntland able to just send troops to disputed borders and engage in combat. Shouldn't that at least be the decision of the Federal Government. That's a bit too much power if you ask me.

Another reason why decentralisation is a problematic thing for Somalia.
we are s, no time for logic

It is saddens my heart to see Somali's on both sides praising potential blod-shed.

So few of those yearning for war understands the horrows it unleashes on the innocent Somalis.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It is saddens my heart to see Somali's on both sides praising potential blod-shed.

So few of those yearning for war understands the horrows it unleashes on the innocent Somalis.
Don't worry we will free you Ogadenis too

Not just Hartis, soon all Daroods will sing under the Puntland flag :cool:

waraabe

Your superior
just want to be relevant again, as soon as the SL army looks into their direction they all run back to garowe

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What possible benefit can come out of a war between SL and PL?

None, there will never be no such thing. This is all just tough talk from Issaq and MJ laymen. Both SL & PL Governments are not after an all out war with each other.

From real life experience (outside of the internet), Issaqs are a very cool people. Ive never had a bad encounter with one, even when they know am MJ, and I've been treated well by them. There's no hatred and enmity between Issaqs and Majeerteens. Only online does this oddity exist.

Funnily enough though, whenever there is a firefight between the two states or when one gets chased out of a town, it's mostly Beggarbant and Warsangeli men, who consist the majority of the soldiers of both States.

Don't worry no war will occur from this just skirmishes.SL wouldn't risk war as it will hinder its independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending