Shit Just Got Real! Puntland Forces Move Further Into Sool To Stop Somaliland Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Fighting? Majeerteens are shitting their pants as usual. I dont know if you know but Halin neighbours Garowe :cryinglaughsmiley:View attachment 26902
Plus Puntland aka Majeerteenia cant fight on two fronts. Lets not forget about South Gaalkacyo. Our brothers the Habar Gidir (Sacads) are drumming the war drums :icon e biggrin: we will take garowe and bosaso and hand it over to the FGS in exchange for ictiraaf :icon e biggrin: so fish boy memorise the anthem :icon e biggrin:
Desperate much:icon lol:

1. Galkacyo is under control thanks to mudane Gaas who have negotiated peace with them,Galmudug and Puntland are now working together to fight against Alshabab and Puntland already controls the road from Mogadishu that leads to south Galkacyo

2. Puntland have controlled Tukaraq since 1998 and as you can see its very very close to Las Anod, this story is about Puntland moving west from this location further into Sool To prevent SL elections, what has Halin near Nugal border got to do with anything

This is where Puntland army moved west from

upload_2017-8-14_4-11-48.png

3. Puntland is not MJ Puntland is an amalgamation of many different clans working together for the greater good of the state. In fact Large chunks of the Puntland army (PSF and Darawiish Forces) are actually Dhulbahante (naleeye Ahmed and Nuur Ahmed).

4. Puntland works closely with Liyuu Police and Abdi Iley who karbashed Somaliland in Buuhoodle is still there with his milita overseeing the place.

:mybusiness:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Galkacyo is under control thanks to mudane Gaas who have negotiated peace with them,Galmudug and Puntland are now working together to fight against Alshabab and Puntland already controls the road from Mogadishu that leads to south Galkacyo
You really bringing up alshabab? :drakelaugh:wallahi it must be soo miserable being a puntlander :russ:so your southern border only stands because of the common threat of alshabab? :lolbron:i am not a conspiracy theorist but it wouldn't surprise me if puntland works with Alshabab :russ:
Aren't arms smuggled through bosaso and kismayo? :drakelaugh:somethings very fishy :susp:
3. Puntland is not MJ Puntland is an amalgamation of many different clans working together for the greater good of the state.
This hypocrisy is whats going to burn puntland to ashes. The hawiyes are sick and tired of the rogue state. They'll revolt and break your southern border. Puntland will be in a disarray.

4. Puntland works closely with Liyuu Police and Abdi Iley.
Didnt the liyuu police attack HG? :icon e biggrin: This is another reason why puntlands southern border "Gaalkacyo" will be broken :icon e biggrin:

Fighting? Majeerteens are shitting their pants as usual. I dont know if you know but Halin neighbours Garowe :cryinglaughsmiley:View attachment 26902
Plus Puntland aka Majeerteenia cant fight on two fronts. Lets not forget about South Gaalkacyo. Our brothers the Habar Gidir (Sacads) are drumming the war drums :icon e biggrin: we will take garowe and bosaso and hand it over to the FGS in exchange for ictiraaf :icon e biggrin: so fish boy memorise the anthem :icon e biggrin:

SON OF THE ISAAQ DYNASTY
Confidence!!! That's what I like to hear from my future possible overlords. Don't wanna see any of that weak shit.if y'all lose this tho .

:mjhaps::siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You really bringing up alshabab? :drakelaugh:wallahi it must be soo miserable being a puntlander :russ:so your southern border only stands because of the common threat of alshabab? :lolbron:i am not a conspiracy theorist but it wouldn't surprise me if puntland works with Alshabab :russ:
Aren't arms smuggled through bosaso and kismayo? :drakelaugh:somethings very fishy :susp:

This hypocrisy is whats going to burn puntland to ashes. The hawiyes are sick and tired of the rogue state. They'll revolt and break your southern border. Puntland will be in a disarray.

Didnt the liyuu police attack HG? :icon e biggrin: This is another reason why puntlands southern border "Gaalkacyo" will be broken :icon e biggrin:
Looks like that irir card is not going to work for you ever again in sha Allah as you can see from this video Galmudug & Puntland have formed a joint military to fight against somalidiid.

I guess it's back to the drawing board for you oh icitiraaf seeker and muse over how you can please the ictiraaf gods to grant you recognition since the divide & conquer strategy that your colonial masters have taught you has failed abysmally :drakekidding:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
well thats not true, we've turned your harti brothers on you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Mr 50 account, you didnt do anything and i dont like you acting like you are part of a great scheme when you are some degenerate loser who disses girls and has 50 troll accounts.

sool and sanaag are victim to bad policy, nothing about "isaaq dynasty"

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
well thats not true, we've turned your harti brothers on you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Remember this, how we turned Ethiopian Liyuu Police (the country you bootyclap the most for recognition) against you.

:cool:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Mr 50 account, you didnt do anything and i dont like you acting like you are part of a great scheme when you are some degenerate loser who disses girls and has 50 troll accounts.

sool and sanaag are victim to bad policy, nothing about "isaaq dynasty"
So you're attacking me instead of my posts? I clearly triggered you:cryinglaughsmiley:
Remember this, how we turned Ethiopian Liyuu Police (the country you bootyclap the most for recognition) against you.
We don't f*ck with the ogaden slaves :nahgirl:but shout out to ethiopia they real :salute:their exports our port :salute:dream team :friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The qabyalad within Isaac has reached fever pitch it's about to erupt live a volcano and her you are throwing stones peep the sultan of habar awal threatening habar jeclo saying his tribe is a superpower & if they don't pick muuse bixi then there won't be a somaliland no more :mjlol:

:mjpls:

Here's the sultan of habar jeclo threatening habar awal

I sense a tribal war brewing among the icitiraaf worshippers over the kursi hmm which party is going to win the somaliland elections kulmiye (Habar awal) or wadani (Habar younis) :hemad:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Triggered :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

We don't f*ck with the ogaden slaves :nahgirl:but shout out to ethiopia they real :salute:their exports our port :salute:dream team :friendhug:
You need to have some shame you openly admitted you are a loser and you still go on about things bigger than you. You clearly dont know anything about politics and policy in that region.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why change the subject? :lolbron:why you giving up yonyon?:lolbron:
The qabyalad within Isaac has reached fever pitch it's about to erupt live a volcano and her you are throwing stones peep the sultan of habar awal threatening habar jeclo saying his tribe is a superpower & if they don't pick muuse bixi then there won't be a somaliland no more :mjlol:

:mjpls:

Here's the sultan of habar jeclo threatening habar awal

I sense a tribal war brewing among the icitiraaf worshippers :hemad:
No one likes a copy cat :ufdup:divide and rule is a Isaaq move don't try it on us :ohlord:
You need to have some shame you openly admitted you are a loser and you still go on about things bigger than you. You clearly dont know anything about politics and policy in that region.
Again irrelevant point :ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why change the subject? :lolbron:why you giving up yonyon?:lolbron:

No one likes a copy cat :ufdup:divide and rule is a Isaaq move don't try it on us :ohlord:

Again irrelevant point :ohlord:
I'm not trying to get them to join Puntland but I'm merely calling a spade a spade it's about to go down the habars are not having it blud this habar don't like that habar and that habar don't like this habar and we all know too well there's so many habars in somaliland it's lite like a tinderbox.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm not trying to get them to join Puntland but I'm merely calling a spade a spade it's about to go down the habars are not having it blud this habar don't like that habar and that habar don't like this habar and we all know too well there's so many habars in somaliland it's lite like a tinderbox.
Blaablaablaablaa ... galkacyo will fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts