Shirweynaha Reer Muqdisho

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:mjlol:

Typical dameer Low IQ baa tahay, I gave you an breathing space because of Ramadan and you ask for more karbaash, wasn't the last heavy karbaash I gave you enough?

Nigga I made you submit last time!

P,s naaya jooji khamrada aad cabeysid waa bil Ramadan, so stop the insults!
Im sick of this confusion every week there has been a new Farmajo supporting Hawiye who calls others dameer or sheegad @kees70 @metal-magician being good examples

@Mckenzie young brother I know you are relishing in your new found identity but your the only long time accepted Hawiye poster left. For gods sake bring forth the cannonized HAG view and end the sheegad back and forths.

These greedy politicians only care about "their " tol when they need their help ,
but as soon as they get that government post they forget about them , and if things get sideways and the shit hits the fan they run back to their families in qurbaha leaving their "tol" to suffer.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
let always remember there are those who don't care about our internal problems but are hoping that we go back to war. we have come too far to go back and we will figure this out :)

Interesting. I always wondered if the former presidents are popular among the masses in Muqdisho in case Farmaajo really pulls through with the 1p1v.

If he pulls it off serves one more term and then leaves he will be with a doubt the most popular president of all time easy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Gaafow voted for the extension and then attended the clan conference to oppose what he voted for.:russ:
176202972_1163583407420067_3605891625988634480_n.jpg

Trending

Latest posts