Shirib Appreciation thread

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Does it matter though I really dont care about qabil tbh more of an ego thing than something I really care about Us somalis here we Honestly dont gaf what you are if youre Somali Youre pretty much chilling man Wlhi no qabil discrimination here this website just turned me into that tbh Like i see a topic of do you care about what qabil your partner is like Hell nah that is least concern

CABDULWALI XASAN.

But I’ve seen people say that’s the case 🧐
Like who? Youre litteraly in the UK Near THE TRIPLE LEAF SMOKERS.... Let me tell you the Jamaicans I know are chill man Pan african All wholesome straight from the mothjer land but anyways where you getting this information from tell me thanks.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Like who? Youre litteraly in the UK Near THE TRIPLE LEAF SMOKERS.... Let me tell you the Jamaicans I know are chill man Pan african All wholesome straight from the mothjer land but anyways where you getting this information from tell me thanks.
The Hartis on here Lol 😭😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Don't even start this shit again weren't you the same nigga that made a whole thread analyzing your pfp LMAO
Buddy and you tried calling me a*tistic for some reason, Do not derail this thread you delinquent. However, its natural course for the original topic to stray from its path as the discussion progresses so Im not really sure what the precedent is on this tbh.

Trending

Latest posts