Shinzo Abe

Abenomics isn't going to help their birth rate recover, that's Japan's real longterm problem, along with too much saving.

They're a society of in.cels.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Abe is an old-school politician. It is not his first rodeo leading the country.

Japan is suffering from being too mature. Their population is rapidly aging while the birth rate is one of the lowest in the world. Japan is bringing cheap labor from South East nations like Philippines in hundreds of thousands. They have severe shortage of workers at low paying jobs.

South Korea is slowing becoming what Japan used to be a few decades ago.

Japan's economy is top notch but it's losing its edge in the world markets.

I am not sure if Abe is able to turn the tide.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
nigga is a neoconservative that also denies the messed up stuff that Japan did to nearby nations in WW11 and his economic policies basically just boosted the profits of business owners and corporations (makes the market look kinda ok) but made the majority of the populous poorer:mjlol:

nigga is a neoconservative that also denies the messed up stuff that Japan did to nearby nations in WW11 and his economic policies basically just boosted the profits of business owners and corporations (makes the market look kinda ok) but made the majority of the populous poorer:mjlol:
I know he is a historical revisionist a Japanese kid immigrant did not even know about pearl harbor and the atrocities of WWII

Trending

Latest posts