Shifta from Gedo carry out attacks in Wajir under the guise of AS

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My uncle was in Kismaayo from 2012 protecting Kismaayo from AS.
While you were still an active cell in Somalia till the time Ur uncle Failmajo took over.Unless you suffer from Amnesia.
Your uncle was a terrorist who slaughtered many innocent boys in Kismayo and Buale. Hes protecting no one it is KDF guns protecting his azz.

Keep sleeping in IFO camp fucking qaxooti.

Your uncle was a terrorist who slaughtered many innocent boys in Kismayo and Buale. Hes protecting no one it is KDF guns protecting his azz.

Keep sleeping in IFO camp fucking qaxooti.
Saxib you were AS just a couple of years ago and you are calling others AS.

No It was Barre Hiraale that slaughtered innocent boys he tricked them to fight for him after he promised them money that he got from Villa Somalia in 2013.

The only people in Ifo camp are your kins that fled from Kismayo they are enjoying caanobore its awesome.

KDF is protecting Madoobe from Marex.an in Kismaayo.
ENDF is protecting Sade from Marex.an in Gedo.

Saxib why does Failmajo need Uganda AMISOM in Villa Somalia if Ma.rexan are his kins?

TekNiKo

VIP
Saxib you were AS just a couple of years ago and you are calling others AS.

No It was Barre Hiraale that slaughtered innocent boys he tricked them to fight for him after he promised them money that he got from Villa Somalia in 2013.

The only people in Ifo camp are your kins that fled from Kismayo they are enjoying caanobore its awesome.

KDF is protecting Madoobe from Marex.an in Kismaayo.
ENDF is protecting Sade from Marex.an in Gedo.

Saxib why does Failmajo need Uganda AMISOM in Villa Somalia if Ma.rexan are his kins?

I was never part of any group and I never killed one soul. Barre Hiiraale would have won if KDF didnt shell his positions from both land and sea wa nin rag aan KDF uu bahnayn. Anyways we shall see how your uncle survives without KDF.

Farmaajo never brought Ugandans they were already there, unlike Madoobe

I was never part of any group and I never killed one soul. Barre Hiiraale would have won if KDF didnt shell his positions from both land and sea wa nin rag aan KDF uu bahnayn. Anyways we shall see how your uncle survives without KDF.

Farmaajo never brought Ugandans they were already there, unlike Madoobe
What are you trying to backtrack now? Saxib even if you do a million backflips it wouldnt wash away the fact that you used to be an AS operative in Somalia.

Barre hiraale was defeated by madoobe on 3 occassions remember Buale? Where was Kenya? Madoobe is not Kojar.

Anyway your uncle started a war and got a thorough beating he almost lost his eye,No amount of excuse will cover for this.

Why are Ethiopians soilders who number more than 40K stationed in Gedo? Are they counted as Facaye?

You have more than 40K Ethiopians in Gedo + Mare.xan militia Vs Madoobe + KDF (who are less than 2K soilders )yet you are still mourning.

Come on give us a break.

TekNiKo

VIP
What are you trying to backtrack now? Saxib even if you do a million backflips it wouldnt wash away the fact that you used to be an AS operative in Somalia.

Barre hiraale was defeated by madoobe on 3 occassions remember Buale? Where was Kenya? Madoobe is not Kojar.

Anyway your uncle started a war and got a thorough beating he almost lost his eye,No amount of excuse will cover for this.

Why are Ethiopians soilders who number more than 40K stationed in Gedo? Are they counted as Facaye?

You have more than 40K Ethiopians in Gedo + Mare.xan militia Vs Madoobe + KDF (who are less than 2K soilders )yet you are still mourning.

Come on give us a break.
Ethiopia wa walaalaheena and nothing you can do about it. Gedo is fully under our control and now your Kenyan masters are scared. We are coming for Buale next

Ethiopia wa walaalaheena and nothing you can do about it. Gedo is fully under our control and now your Kenyan masters are scared. We are coming for Buale next
Ethiopia wa walalaha mare.xan soma aha.

We dont need Gaajo gheeto you can starve to death there the less we care about.Infact we are looking to make Gedo be detached from Jubaland.

Keep saying we are coming to Buale, How far is Buale from Bardheere ? do you have to pass through Toronto?

You are the weakest link in Somalia
You keep using Ethiopian troops thinking that they will die for you.Well Ma.rexan love life and they dont want to die,so do you think Ethiopians would?

TekNiKo

VIP
Ethiopia wa walalaha mare.xan soma aha.

We dont need Gaajo gheeto you can starve to death there the less we care about.Infact we are looking to make Gedo be detached from Jubaland.

Keep saying we are coming to Buale, How far is Buale from Bardheere ? do you have to pass through Toronto?

You are the weakest link in Somalia
You keep using Ethiopian troops thinking that they will die for you.Well Ma.rexan love life and they dont want to die,so do you think Ethiopians would?
Hahha keep crying, your uncle Abdi Iley and TPLF are gone. Ethiopia is on our side now and nothing you can do about it. Is your VP Still stuck in Mandheera hotel:drakekidding:

Hahha keep crying, your uncle Abdi Iley and TPLF are gone. Ethiopia is on our side now and nothing you can do about it. Is your VP Still stuck in Mandheera hotel:drakekidding:
granpa you have memory loss I guess warent you crying how Cagjar is undermining marexan in Ethiopia? didnt you not say iley used to help marexan? didnt I not tell you why I like cagjar? because mar.exan were flushed out of Wardheer?

That VP is mare.xan I careless if he eats hyena or not.

Fact is Kismaayo waka xaraan. I am actually investing in buying a bulldozer to Kismaayo to bulldoze all houses marexan build illegally in Gulwade.

Where will marexan go after Farmajo is chased from Xamar? gheeto which Ethiopians will never leave or Kenya?Kismaayo is off limits.

TekNiKo

VIP
granpa you have memory loss I guess warent you crying how Cagjar is undermining marexan in Ethiopia? didnt you not say iley used to help marexan? didnt I not tell you why I like cagjar? because mar.exan were flushed out of Wardheer?

That VP is mare.xan I careless if he eats hyena or not.

Fact is Kismaayo waka xaraan. I am actually investing in buying a bulldozer to Kismaayo to bulldoze all houses marexan build illegally in Gulwade.

Where will marexan go after Farmajo is chased from Xamar? gheeto which Ethiopians will never leave or Kenya?Kismaayo is off limits.
Hahaha nigga f*ck your Kismaayo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Saxib we will see about that when you are chased from Villa Ugandishu.
We are not like your hungry folk, we have many ancestral lands in Gedo and Mudug as long as KdF is in Kismayo we will never fight again. We cannot fight a nation with modern tanks.

We are not like your hungry folk, we have many ancestral lands in Gedo and Mudug as long as KdF is in Kismayo we will never fight again. We cannot fight a nation with modern tanks.
Saxib you cannot fight what?
SNM fought MSB with modern tanks
ONLF fought TPLF with modern tanks
HG fought Ethiopia in Xamar with modern tanks.

That is not an excuse to chicken out.

As for land what land do reer diini have?
Majority of marexan in Gedo like 90% is under Talxa and reer Xassan.

In Mudug its more of Wagardac.

Where is reer diini shaxad ba kunoshihin moving from one place to another doing tuugsi.

TekNiKo

VIP
Saxib you cannot fight what?
SNM fought MSB with modern tanks
ONLF fought TPLF with modern tanks
HG fought Ethiopia in Xamar with modern tanks.

That is not an excuse to chicken out.

As for land what land do reer diini have?
Majority of marexan in Gedo like 90% is under Talxa and reer Xassan.

In Mudug its more of Wagardac.

Where is reer diini shaxad ba kunoshihin moving from one place to another doing tuugsi.
Reer Diini maskaxdaada ka wasseen, i dont even know your subtribe. Go f*ck off kikiyu ugaali eater. This is my last respons

TekNiKo

VIP
Wallahi if I seen this @Django guy I would put put him out of his misery, Dont worry I will come to Kenya soon and we will see who the real man is.

@Django should concern himself with the ongoing security failures in his country Kenya

Here's a link to a forum concerning your home country
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php

Apparently floods are ravaging all across Kenya in addition to a failing economy, security, endemic corruption :wowsweat:

ELPvGrCXYAAM9CA.jpeg
EK8UymYXUAM2cnF.jpeg
EK8UzmxWsAIFILr.jpeg
EK8U1x1XkAAz-KU.jpeg
EK8U3Y7XsAAAzGg.jpeg
EK3TPl4W4AAaevv.jpeg
EK2hOU0WoAEi6LB.jpeg

@Django should concern himself with the ongoing security failures in his country Kenya

Here's a link to a forum concerning your home country
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php

Apparently floods are ravaging all across Kenya in addition to a failing economy, security, endemic corruption :wowsweat:

View attachment 83823 View attachment 83824 View attachment 83825 View attachment 83826 View attachment 83827 View attachment 83828 View attachment 83829
Floods are happenning everywhere in the horn of Africa.
Even in xamar.

I will realiise Kenyan economy is shit when marexan pack their bags and go back to their shithole gheeto.

Trending