Shia "scholars": Ali created the Universe

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Arab Shias venerate Ali too. The matter has nothing to do with nationality & race, it's just wrong religious beliefs which the Iranians adopted recently much later than Arabs or even Turks.

I'm aware. I just find it strange that Iranians would jump on that veneration train and venerate an Arab other than the nabi (SAW) who sort of transcends nationality as a prophet. They worship the guy and care so much about some dispute over who should be Caliph that happened between people who were just as human as them and not at all prophets. It's just odd.

What in the name of God? You'd think Ali was Iranian by how much they ride this man's wave. What the hell?! I mean, why do they care this much about a guy who was a cousin of the Prophet (SAW) from all the way in the Hejaz while they're in Tehran or wherever?! Just worship God and be done with it, saaxiibs.
The Safavid dynasty was responsible for the state of Iranians today. Before the Safavid Era, the vast majority of Iranians were Sunnis (mostly Shafi’i but there was a big Hanafi population as well). When the Safavids conquered Persia, they implemented Twelver Shi’ism through brutal violence, massacred so many Sunnis and their scholars who refused to convert to Twelver Shi’ism. Had the Safavid dynasty not existed, the Twelver cult would have likely been a very tiny fringe group or they would have disappeared and remained in the books of history, like many deviant sects who existed in the past but have no followers today.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So this Hind eating Hamza's liver is not true, it was a story that inserted into islamic history for the Al-albayt. Even that @Hamzza called me out as deviant for debunking this myth!

You see how they hijacked the deen?

So this Hind eating Hamza's liver is not true, it was a story that inserted into islamic history for the Al-albayt. Even that @Hamzza called me out as deviant for debunking this myth!

so.... the whole understanding of the din is a Shia plot... and we need to revise our whole understanding of the din to follow views introduced by an anonymous SomaliSpot poster whose avatar is a Russian painting of Jesus... and we need to stop believing in Imam Mahdi.... and we need to take all hadith with a grain of salt, not having any confidence in hadith, nor having any confidence that we're even praying salaah correctly

people believing your stuff would seriously undermine them in terms of their din.

Not sure how authentic that story is but there’s no shame in that story, as the story says she رضي الله عنها did all that before accepting Islam.

Hamzza

VIP

13.jpg
14.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
so.... the whole understanding of the din is a Shia plot... and we need to revise our whole understanding of the din to follow views introduced by an anonymous SomaliSpot poster whose avatar is a Russian painting of Jesus... and we need to stop believing in Imam Mahdi.... and we need to take all hadith with a grain of salt, not having any confidence in hadith, nor having any confidence that we're even praying salaah correctly

people believing your stuff would seriously undermine them in terms of their din.
Never said that, you lot seem slow, I meant, there are a lot of aspect of the islamic traditions that aren't authentic, and was inserted into Islam from the early days, like Hind eating the liver, Ali ripping out the door of a fortress, etc.

Hamzza

VIP
@Aurelian
oh look at you, you who based your judging on fake story.
Let's assume for the sake of it this story is fake(it's still disputed), what does it change? A non-Muslim Hinda(ra) committed an abomination then she converted to Islam and we know Islam wipes all past sins of the revert.

Now look at you saying basic Ahlus Sunnah beliefs are Shia influence

- The Khalif can only be a Hashimi or from Quraish clan

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: الناس تبع لقريش في هذا الشأن، مسلمهم تبع لمسلمهم، وكافرهم تبع لكافرهم.

This is what Imam Nawawi explaining this authentic hadith said:
هذا الحديث وأشباهه دليل ظاهر على أن الخلافة مختصة بقريش، لا يجوز عقدها لأحد غيرهم، وعلى هذا انعقد الإجماع في زمن الصحابة فكذلك من بعدهم. .
This Hadith and others similar to it are clear indications that the Khilafa is only for Quraysh....​

You made this vague claim too

Al-Khums ( a tax on non Al-albayt to Al-albayt descended 25% of the income)

Tell us which Ahlus Sunnah believes that 25% of the income tax of non-Ahlul Bayt should be given to Ahlul Bayt & their descendants??? Tell us

Never said that, you lot seem slow, I meant, there are a lot of aspect of the islamic traditions that aren't authentic, and was inserted into Islam from the early days, like Hind eating the liver, Ali ripping out the door of a fortress, etc.

everybody knows there are weak hadith. but saying to take all hadith with a grain of salt is unacceptable and undermines the entire din including the pillars such as salaah.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
الناس تبع لقريش في هذا الشأن، مسلمهم تبع لمسلمهم، وكافرهم تبع لكافرهم.
People are the subject of Quraish, the muslim ones are subject of their Quraishi muslim, and the kaffirs are the subject of kafiir Quraishi.

I'm tired of us trying to include shias as muslim when most are deviant and even some being blatant kafir if not majority. They literally slander Aisha (peace be upon her)