Shia cult religion has reached Africa

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calling Shia a cult... bit rich when wahhabism has taken over that region...
Cursing the Sahabas..... Does Wahaabism reach that far.
Tattoos, Temporary Marriage, Zina, even basic sunnah, to them, its no. no and a no.

So is it a cult? Well, it ain't Islam, or the Sunnah of Islam

Cursing the Sahabas..... Does Wahaabism reach that far.
Tattoos, Temporary Marriage, Zina, even basic sunnah, to them, its no. no and a no.

So is it a cult? Well, it ain't Islam, or the Sunnah of Islam
They see Islamic history different to Sunnis. They dont curse every sahaba lol.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So they do curse some? Still "some" too much. There is no reason to curse the companions of the Prophet SAW. The best of us, who walked with the greatest person ever. Subhanalah.

Islam isn't a religion you pick and choose. It comes in a package. And also, how is having weird and clearly HARAM notations allowed. Temporary Marriage aka Mutah, is one of them. I mean, they are trying to justify Zina. Legalise Prostitution. Tattoos. Its haram, and they justify it. Don't get me started on the wrongness of their ways in terms of true Islamic History.

So they do curse some? Still "some" too much. There is no reason to curse the companions of the Prophet SAW. The best of us, who walked with the greatest person ever. Subhanalah.

Islam isn't a religion you pick and choose. It comes in a package. And also, how is having weird and clearly HARAM notations allowed. Temporary Marriage aka Mutah, is one of them. I mean, they are trying to justify Zina. Legalise Prostitution. Tattoos. Its haram, and they justify it. Don't get me started on the wrongness of their ways in terms of true Islamic History.
I dont care about their weirdness and shit they do and justify. I find their version of Islamic history intriguing and its only wrong to you as a sunni. Sunni islamic history glosses over alot things.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I dont care about their weirdness and shit they do and justify. I find their version of Islamic history intriguing and its only wrong to you as a sunni. Sunni islamic history glosses over alot things.
The Sunnis follows the sunnah, which means, there is nothing to glosses about. It came in a package, not tweaked, not interpreted willy nilly. Their version of "Islamic History" contradicts the whole benchmark of Islamic History and goes against every single fact which was in the sunnah we Sunnis follow. I mean, its a clear mockery.

But, hey! its truly up to you.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The Sunnis follows the sunnah, which means, there is nothing to glosses about. It came in a package, not tweaked, not interpreted willy nilly. Their version of "Islamic History" contradicts the whole benchmark of Islamic History and goes against every single fact which was in the sunnah we Sunnis follow. I mean, its a clear mockery.

Akhi forget about anything else, can they show us where it says in the Quran or authentic hadiths to follow 12 infallible imams who know everything from the past to the future? Know even what an ant is doing at any given time? Even if they believe Ali RA was to be the successor after Prophet PBUH, where did these beliefs come from?

Agree to disagree I just find contradictions in the sunni version of history after the death of the prophet and in some cases the shia accounts make more sense, thats what I meant by gloss over. I get you are sunni so you have to agree with everything regardless so each to their own. Same way shias have to do the same. The truth probably lies somwhere in the middle.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis are not even Sunni so I don't get this thread.

Somali Islam is Sufi but we have always believed to Sunni. We literally chant and dance and celebrate mowlid but call ourselves Sunni.

:kanyehmm:

Akhi forget about anything else, can they show us where it says in the Quran or authentic hadiths to follow 12 infallible imams who know everything from the past to the future? Know even what an ant is doing at any given time? Even if they believe Ali RA was to be the successor after Prophet PBUH, where did these beliefs come from?
The prophet himself annointed Ali as his succesor although the sunnis will say he meant mawla as his friend and not as in charge etc... Also on his death bed there are some accounts that differ on this matter as to how his successor differed. Its been a long time since I read it but the succession of mohamed by wilfred madlung is great to see the view from an objective lens although it does favour a pro ali viewpoint on certain ocassions. I will say that the sunni viewpoint is a tad more kumbaya everyone just had a minor disagreement it wasnt so bad at times.

Twelver Shia’s who are the majority of Shia’s hate and curse the sahabah رضي الله عنهم including the Prophet’s ﷺ wives. Even the one’s who say they don’t do it secretly.

Trending

Latest posts