TRIGGER WARNING Shia cult followers celebrating the death of Aisha رضي الله عنها

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaahi I hate being divisive and antagonizing against fellow muslims whom have taken the Shaahadah, but this simply too far. Who are you to tell the wife of the Prophet (SAW) that she is in hell? Why spout foul curses and celebrate the death of one of the most beloved people to Prophet (SAW), someone who I'll dare say, he loved more than Ali (RAW)?

Like I said, I hate being antagonizing and divisive against people who took the Shaadah and believe Allah (SWT), but there are boundaries one must not cross. You should curse the beloved (former) wife of the Prophet (SAW), lest Allah (SWT) curses you himself.

Their fixation with Aisha is truly something.
memri2.png

memri.png

I feel bad for laughing at this.
:russ: :dead: :dead1: :pachah1:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
It is a little too good how easily they riled him up despite their crassness. The man started talking about ethnic cleansing, subhanallah.

:pachah1:
Sometimes you have to Cleanse your body of filth and sometimes you have to cleanse your Ummah of filth .

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
What was all that talk about names, by the way? Since when do Shias never use names like Muhammad or Ahmed and like to go by "Kazem".

:deadosama:
He should have said they don't use Abu bakar and Umar and love to use Ali, Hassan and Hussein

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He should have said they don't use Abu bakar and Umar and love to use Ali, Hassan and Hussein

"Wallahi, they come in here calling with respectable Sunni names like Abu Bakr and we let them in thinking they are serious individuals. If they were any kind of men they would tell us they go by Hassan or Ali and then we would know who we were dealing with. Ah, Rafidis..."

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ilaahi amrkiis, 1400 ilaa hadeer ca'isha jac bey ku riday dadkaan.

Anyway not all shias are like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts