She's worth $23mill and she lives in MN (watch Idman say " that's my cousin" )

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Her background story is just unbelievable. She was a struggling mother of numerous kids with a delinquent husband.

One day she invited her lawyer white neighbor to eat. He tasted a homemade sauce and was shocked that this sauce was not in the market. So he striked a deal with her.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've tasted this sauce. Let me be honest, the sauce doesn't have salt. It tastes bland, no spices, no kick.

Cadaan people don't have a good taste when it comes to food.

I doubt she's worth that much... Our local cub foods stopped carrying her brand..

menace

VIP
I've tasted this sauce. Let me be honest, the sauce doesn't have salt. It tastes bland, no spices, no kick.

Cadaan people don't have a good taste when it comes to food.

I doubt she's worth that much... Our local cub foods stopped carrying her brand..
I exaggerated it..she's worth $2 mill

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
From $1.2 million in 2011 to $23 million in 2015?:comeon: Even the bit about her lawyer neighbor is a lie.

Sadia Korad Abdi, who immigrated with her family from Somalia in 1999, was a lifelong cook working as a housekeeper in a nursing home in 2007 when she decided to turn her avocation into a business.

The busy working mom is now CEO of an eight-person business that expects to sell more than $1.2 million worth of wholesale products this year.
Made at a Columbia Heights plant, Sadia's Gourmet sauces sell for up to $5 per 12-ounce bottle through retailers and her website, www.sadiassauce.com.

Abdi, who has been expanding production briskly, grew up in war-torn Somalia, and she peddled tomatoes and vegetables to feed her siblings before escaping to America. She's grateful to business mentors, including the African Development Center, the nonprofit economic developer of many immigrant businesses, and a Minneapolis micro-finance program for taking the business from her kitchen to a commercial enterprise.

http://www.startribune.com/from-corporate-accountant-to-kona-ice-entrepreneur/152088945/

The African Development Center, which was founded by Idman's cousin, has helped many small businesses.:diddyswag:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I wonder if she would take me, I would apply lotion on her dry feet and read to her kids. Is she available@Idman confirm, sxb.

menace

VIP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending