She's So Naive.... Thinking He Paid Out Of The Kindness Of His Heart

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
e8571ec98f3b4b308531aeb2cd6a5b35.jpg

Keo

VIP
Even if he was shooting his shot what kind of a simp do you have to be to pay for someone like Gigi Hadid when she probably makes 100x what he does

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
doesnt stuff like this work by not knowing who is after you? he/she mustve not known it was gigi hadid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is pretty normal in America, especially drive thru, you don't even see the person behind you, you just tell the barista to charge the order behind you on your card. It's not about shooting shot, this trend is really popular during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This is pretty normal in America, especially drive thru, you don't even see the person behind you, you just tell the barista to charge the order behind you on your card. It's not about shooting shot, this trend is really popular during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

yeah it’s pretty common. The most awkward one that happened to me was a McDonald’s I ordered a large sweet tea and the car ahead paid for it :gucciwhat:

It’s only a dollar and they were out there making me look broke:reallymaury::reallymaury:

I looked behind me to see if I should pay it forward and the car behind me had two obese cadaan landwhales in it I never left a food establishment so fast I only wanted to spend a dollar not buy two fatties the whole menu:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
yeah it’s pretty common. The most awkward one that happened to me was a McDonald’s I ordered a large sweet tea and the car ahead paid for it :gucciwhat:

It’s only a dollar and they were out there making me look broke:reallymaury::reallymaury:

I looked behind me to see if I should pay it forward and the car behind me had two obese cadaan landwhales in it I never left a food establishment so fast I only wanted to spend a dollar not buy two fatties the whole menu:pachah1:
:dead1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gigi hadeed is a millionaire. Why is she happy some paid her coffee? she should pay for everybody on the drive thru. rich people are so stingy

PS someone paid for my lunch once in mc donalds ....does it show my class???

i am withdrawing with my tail between my skirt

There are those who do good deeds becuse they want something in return even if it's just a show of gratitude.
and then , there are those who do good deed because its just feels good .

Trending

Latest posts