She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you and many people in general need to stop looking at everything through a Western lens that you were raised upon. In Eastern cultures, many people (including women) do not recognize “marital rape” as actual rape and it isn’t even illegal, many married women do not prioritize their sexual autonomy, they mostly prioritize raising their children and their husbands taking care of them. If a husband coerces his wife, she would forget about it the next day and cook a meal for him.

:gucciwhat:

Are you a woman Tamir? Do you have a Vagina? Have you ever had a foreign object forcefully inserted into your private parts? Are you a medical professional who knows what kind of physical, mental and emotional trauma this causes?

Some of you will do all sorts of mental jujitsu to subjugate women and dismiss our concerns and trauma.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Islam gives us a very simple solution to this. Having multiple wives, but even this will be something that women are against.

You can't win with corrupt modern women so don't waste your time trying to make sense of their bs and keep it moving :mjdontkno:
Nearly the whole muslim world is in shatters because of the incompetence of muslim men, yet you are here blaming modern women for being corrupt? Do y’all get high off of blaming everything on women?

I think you and many people in general need to stop looking at everything through a Western lens that you were raised upon. In Eastern cultures, many people (including women) do not recognize “marital rape” as actual rape and it isn’t even illegal, many married women do not prioritize their sexual autonomy, they mostly prioritize raising their children and their husbands taking care of them. If a husband coerces his wife, she would forget about it the next day and cook a meal for him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This reminds me of how difficult it is to vet a man for marriage, Allah forbid any of you end up with a male who thinks he can rape you and the next day he will call your pain a "western
concept".

Take note ladies and pray you don't end up with one of these people, they don't see you as human, only as an object they possess and can do whatever they want to.

Basically, what these people are saying is that rape is not rape, but domestic abuse. Also domestic abuse is 'ok' and 'nothing much', if it is the Vagina that is abused.

You see my point that I made previously? They don't respect the vagina at all, they think it's some kind of inanimate object that can be abused and also, as soon as a man 'marries you', your vagina belongs to your husband.

I have never seen in my life, where Islam tells women that their body belongs to their husband and that they should accept physical abuse and worst of all, rape.

Only Allah owns you, you are Allah's servant, not any human man on earth.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are you high????? Do you know what rape does to your body? You literally damage the internal female organs. There’s a reason why you need to be “turned on” to have sex or else your organs won’t open up, rape will damage not only organs and tissues and you can also break your bones. Not to mention most rape victims suffer from PTSD and depression. It doesn’t matter what the definition of rape is in the west or islamic setting. The action and consequences to the victim is the same. There’s a reason it’s consider abuse islamically, you can’t force sex on your wife and vice versa. Why are you making us look like a demonic religion. Wallaji it’s disheartening seeing a muslim man willingly type this shit out. Just because women in those societies are told they are “below” their husbands and they are nothing other than child bearers, forced sex workers and maids doesn’t mean that’s what a woman is in islam. Do not mix your sick culture with our religion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Are you a woman Tamir? Do you have a Vagina? Have you ever had a foreign object forcefully inserted into your private parts? Are you a medical professional who knows what kind of physical, mental and emotional trauma this causes?

Some of you will do all sorts of mental jujitsu to subjugate women and dismiss our concerns and trauma.

What is sickening is that he thinks women are vessels in which pain and trauma can be inflicted on them. In many Eastern societies, men often beat women as well and many women still stay and look after the husband due to having no form of finances and education, yet i'm sure he thinks the women just 'forget' about it.

The hatred these men have for women scares me. Is it hate or is it an inability to see us as human? At this point, he probably has more compassion for a stray dog.

I am not a women or a medical expert and I don’t support forced sex in any way nor am I trying to downplay abuse, I’m just trying to give a different perspective since different cultures have different views. How we think is effected by our environment so if a women was raised in a 3rd world country where a man dominates his wife in sexual intimacy, she probably wouldn’t make it into a big deal. Some women are submissive to their husbands and don’t care if their husbands dominate them as long as he’s providing her food and shelter.

Note: I don’t support marital abuse in any way, all I’m trying to say is how people understand things is effected by our environment so we should understand this before making judgements, hopefully we can improve from there.

I am not a women or a medical expert and I don’t support forced sex in any way nor am I trying to downplay abuse, I’m just trying to give a different perspective since different cultures have different views. How we think is affected by our environment so if a women was raised in a 3rd world country where a man dominates his wife in sexual intimacy, she probably wouldn’t make it into a big deal. Some women are submissive to their husbands and don’t care if their husbands dominate them as long as he’s providing her food and shelter.

Note: I don’t support marital abuse in any way, all I’m trying to say is how people understand things is affected by our environment so we should understand this before making judgement, hopefully we can improve from there.

Of course woman who are trapped in hellhole misogynist societies cannot speak out, because they will be ridiculed or worse, attacked or imprisoned. That doesn't mean the woman is not in pain, not traumatised and most likely, suffering from vaginal tears and trauma.

A woman's vagina is as sensitive as a man's penis, women are human. Just imagine someone kicking you in the balls repeatedly and then telling you that your pain is a "western concept" and that kicking you is not abuse but a loving gesture.

Are you high????? Do you know what rape does to your body? You literally damage the internal female organs. There’s a reason why you need to be “turned on” to have sex or else your organs won’t open up, rape will damage not only organs and tissues and you can also break your bones. Not to mention most rape victims suffer from PTSD and depression. It doesn’t matter what the definition of rape is in the west or islamic setting. The action and consequences to the victim is the same. There’s a reason it’s consider abuse islamically, you can’t force sex on your wife and vice versa. Why are you making us look like a demonic religion. Wallaji it’s disheartening seeing a muslim man willingly type this shit out. Just because women in those societies are told they are “below” their husbands and they are nothing other than child bearers, forced sex workers and maids doesn’t mean that’s what a woman is in islam. Do not mix your sick culture with our religion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Islam tells Muslim man to carry out foreplay to warm up a woman's body and lubricate her for entrance, but we have Muslim men who think they can shove their penis into a woman without her consent and that it's all okay, because his name is 'husband'.

This is a sick world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not a women or a medical expert and I don’t support forced sex in any way nor am I trying to downplay abuse, I’m just trying to give a different perspective since different cultures have different views. How we think is affected by our environment so if a women was raised in a 3rd world country where a man dominates his wife in sexual intimacy, she probably wouldn’t make it into a big deal. Some women are submissive to their husbands and don’t care if their husbands dominate them as long as he’s providing her food and shelter.

Note: I don’t support marital abuse in any way, all I’m trying to say is how people understand things is affected by our environment so we should understand this before making judgement, hopefully we can improve from there.

What is sickening is that he thinks women are vessels in which pain and trauma can be inflicted on them. In many Eastern societies, men often beat women as well and many women still stay and look after the husband due to having no form of finances and education, yet i'm sure he thinks the women just 'forget' about it.

The hatred these men have for women scares me. Is it hate or is it an inability to see us as human? At this point, he probably has more compassion for a stray dog.

I think that's it, they don't see women as human. They think we were created to be a man's sex toy and his baby breeder.

Women were created to worship Allah and not just that, men are supposed to protect women, not abuse them with the strength that Allah gave them.

These misogynists are in for a world of shock on the day of judgement, I know Allah is just and merciful and will punish them for abusing their power.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I am not a women or a medical expert and I don’t support forced sex in any way nor am I trying to downplay abuse, I’m just trying to give a different perspective since different cultures have different views. How we think is effected by our environment so if a women was raised in a 3rd world country where a man dominates his wife in sexual intimacy, she probably wouldn’t make it into a big deal. Some women are submissive to their husbands and don’t care if their husbands dominate them as long as he’s providing her food and shelter.

Note: I don’t support marital abuse in any way, all I’m trying to say is how people understand things is effected by our environment so we should understand this before making judgements, hopefully we can improve from there.

I doesn’t matter what their societies believe! Who’s making these norms? Do you think the women being abused are making these norms? Or they are forced to follow these norms because the men abusing them are the same ones making these norms.

You are trying to justify your point, but it’s not going anywhere habibti. You are describing sexual exploitation! Islamically You want to to justify martial rape, not as rape, but as abuse. These cultures/socities, islamically, are abusing their women. Why won’t you say that? That it’s wrong regardless? The only difference between these societies, is that women are not allowed their islamic rights. It doesn’t matter what their sick societies teach

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is what people think of this issue in Somali I told yall locals werent having it. Look at the older mama saying lugaheed ha la kale qabto:dead1:

Of course woman who are trapped in hellhole misogynist societies cannot speak out, because they will be ridiculed or worse, attacked or imprisoned. That doesn't mean the woman is not in pain, not traumatised and most likely, suffering from vaginal tears and trauma.

A woman's vagina is as sensitive as a man's penis, women are human. Just imagine someone kicking you in the balls repeatedly and then telling you that your pain is a "western concept" and that kicking you is not abuse but a loving gesture.
You know what, You might be right as I’m not an expert on the female body. I don’t support harm in any way and I made that clear earlier in my posts. Any act of intimacy between spouses shouldn’t be harmful at all.

I doesn’t matter what their societies believe! Who’s making these norms? Do you think the women being abused are making these norms? Or they are forced to follow these norms because the men abusing them are the same ones making these norms.

You are trying to justify your point, but it’s not going anywhere habibti. You are describing sexual exploitation! Islamically You want to to justify martial rape, not as rape, but as abuse. These cultures/socities, islamically, are abusing their women. Why won’t you say that? That it’s wrong regardless? The only difference between these societies, is that women are not allowed their islamic rights. It doesn’t matter what their sick societies teach

Girl... since when are Muslim men allowed to abuse their wives?

Even when Muslim men are permitted to 'hit' their wives, it's almost comical and not painful at all what this 'hitting' entails. This is how Allah protects women and enforces mercy between spouses.

But they think they can shove their penis into a woman's most delicate body part and actually get away with it.

You know what, You might be right as I’m not an expert on the female body. I don’t support harm in any way and I made that clear earlier in my posts. Any act of intimacy between spouses shouldn’t be harmful at all.

Kindly research what the female anatomy is, the clitoris alone has double the nerve endings of the penis.

The tip of the clitoris alone has a whopping 8,000 nerve endings — more than double the number of nerve endings in the penis — making it the most sensitive part of a woman's erogenous zone

In fact, in general, all over the body, women have more nerve receptors than men and feel pain more acutely.

Women have more nerve receptors, which causes them to feel pain more intensely than men,

Women have more nerve receptors than men. As an example, women have 34 nerve fibers per square centimeter of facial skin, while men average just 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending