Sheikh Umal

upload_2019-11-24_22-56-43.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is funny why does the admin allows clearly photoshopped added 'layers' into this section. Is baghdad bob shit now fine? where-as real measurable calculated solutions of body trading for Somalis isn't, due to people morality? When did morality become 'measurement' two diffeerent people could have two different morals, you can't measure that. How are we going to be a society that is first world when we consider this garbage as worthy of a post in political section? Sheikh Umal as much as I dislike his 'brand of islam' I think he is very 'intelligent' man, I have listened to his 'sermons' he is not one of those 'sheikh sharif' types who has no worldly knowledge. @Teeri-Alpha

I don't mind those type of sheikhs hadu ku hadlayo wax 'aduunka ku saabsan' iyo 'mathamatics' isaga oo diinta ku difaacayo, waa arin kale. Lakin sheikh sharif oo kale wa macalin dugsi, all he ever did was teach quran like 'pastors' in America, no-one listens to pastors in America, imagine a pastor became a president. Well in Somalia sheikh sharif DID. That shows you how 'low' we are in 'reserves' of excellence when 'pastors' are presidential material. Religious people who are educated and following the system of the world are welcome, they will be judged on their 'solutions' using 'nidaam' lagu heeshiyay and I say 'scientific' because waa mid anaga oo dhan hos imaano runti.

I can tell 'sheikh umal' wouldn't write that because his brain is 'nidaam'. I am mentally ill that's why I am unstable sometimes but he isn't. Ninkasi waa og yahay muhimada nidaamka maskaxda loo samayo, jirka, iyo wax kasto xitaa waxbarashada nidaam loo barta.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am tribal as hell, some are nationalist as hell(haven't found any genuines here in spot till I hear them praise PL and be 100% help PL mindset), some are islamist as hell @Ayubi I don't care what u r, everyone has a position, just mathamatically prove it and use science is all I ask, if it's real it can be proven, if you can't then sit down and stop going into a vacuum or FKD. I just want ' nidaam' lagu heshiyo because we can't agree on our views. I want @Sheikh @TekNiKo @SirLancelLord to love their qabil, i can't force what u love or hate. But just 'prove it in methodology that is science' we want numbers for your views. I love bah dubays and mj so much and I declare it publically so I am impartial but I know I can't achieve nothing for them without following MATHAMATICS and SCIENCE since this is the model the world sits on. I just want others to do the same and it's not much to ask if you r right it's provable and no longer an opinion like airplanes fly right, that's math, it's not an opinion. That's all I do, I only use tribe to 'drive me' inside to save my ancestors but I use nidaamka science to make them THE BEST so I can present it to the world and say it's FACT where-as u guys use ur tribe to prove them as best BASED ON NO SCIENCE OR MATHS BUT ON YOUR OPINION kkkkkk. That's where u lose

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The doctor declares his tribal passion because it drives me and I have to in order to be impartial. But I don't use that as my methodology, no way. It becomes an opinion and turns into FKD like how cafe somalis are kkkk. I never see them using a 'system' and I know what lack of systems lead to. My system to prove bah dubays is supreme is pure numbers, patterns, repetitive behavior by other clans, historical, etc

This is funny why does the admin allows clearly photoshopped added 'layers' into this section. Is baghdad bob shit now fine? where-as real measurable calculated solutions of body trading for Somalis isn't, due to people morality? When did morality become 'measurement' two diffeerent people could have two different morals, you can't measure that. How are we going to be a society that is first world when we consider this garbage as worthy of a post in political section? Sheikh Umal as much as I dislike his 'brand of islam' I think he is very 'intelligent' man, I have listened to his 'sermons' he is not one of those 'sheikh sharif' types who has no worldly knowledge. @Teeri-Alpha

I don't mind those type of sheikhs hadu ku hadlayo wax 'aduunka ku saabsan' iyo 'mathamatics' isaga oo diinta ku difaacayo, waa arin kale. Lakin sheikh sharif oo kale wa macalin dugsi, all he ever did was teach quran like 'pastors' in America, no-one listens to pastors in America, imagine a pastor became a president. Well in Somalia sheikh sharif DID. That shows you how 'low' we are in 'reserves' of excellence when 'pastors' are presidential material. Religious people who are educated and following the system of the world are welcome, they will be judged on their 'solutions' using 'nidaam' lagu heeshiyay and I say 'scientific' because waa mid anaga oo dhan hos imaano runti.

I can tell 'sheikh umal' wouldn't write that because his brain is 'nidaam'. I am mentally ill that's why I am unstable sometimes but he isn't. Ninkasi waa og yahay muhimada nidaamka maskaxda loo samayo, jirka, iyo wax kasto xitaa waxbarashada nidaam loo barta.

its fake photoshop

hawiye and b00n dont even have respect for sheikhs anymore, have you ever seen the sheikh speaking of tribe?

they hate him because he is kablalax,

its fake photoshop

hawiye and b00n dont even have respect for sheikhs anymore, have you ever seen the sheikh speaking of tribe?

they hate him because he is kablalax,
It’s funny they wanna pretend they are protecting the prophet but I don’t remember any Hutu sheikhs condemn the guy that claimed to be a prophet in baraxley last year. They hide behind Somalinimo and now Islam. It’s shameful

Trending