Sheikh Sneako to Speak at and Host LARGE Islamic Event

attash

Amaan Duule
What is Zakir Naik? Aint no way hes the same level as these other random guys
Zakir Naik is a medical doctor who does da'wah, I don't know of any certifications he has. You need to have a ijaazaat (certifications) in order to be considered a scholar, otherwise you are just a daa'i. But you are right, he is a lot more prestigious than most of the other guys on this roster.

The people I know here are Othman al Khamees, Bilal Phillips, Zakir Naik, and Farid al Bahraini. Othman al Khamees and Bilal Phillips are proper scholars. I don't know of any ijaazaat Farid al Bahraini holds, but he is a really good daa'i.

Zakir Naik is a medical doctor who does da'wah, I don't know of any certifications he has. You need to have a ijaazaat (certifications) in order to be considered a scholar, otherwise you are just a daa'i. But you are right, he is a lot more prestigious than most of the other guys on this roster.

The people I know here are Othman al Khamees, Bilal Phillips, Zakir Naik, and Farid al Bahraini. Othman al Khamees and Bilal Phillips are proper scholars. I don't know of any ijaazaat Farid al Bahraini holds, but he is a really good daa'i.
might I add Muhammad Ali, the muslim lantern.

he's a student of knowledge I think, proper learned man. he does da'wah on youtube

This is likely just to get more people interested in the event, especially the youth. They know he has a large following and having his name on the poster is going to attract more interest and attendees.

It looks like overlooking the problematic and misguided statements made by celebrity reverts on account of their influence and following is becoming a trend these days.

World

VIP
I do find it interesting how guys like andrew tate and sneako aren’t viewed as modern muslims changing the deen to fit 21st century western society, but are welcomed by traditional “conservative” muslims.

Gabriel is a convert. He’s also studied Islam in Malaysia and has a masters in Islamic studies and bachelor’s in biology and psychology neuroscience. I distinctly remember him on peace tv in the early 2010’s. I don’t think he’s red pill as much as he is advocate for traditional gender norms
A masters in Islamic studies? I never would have guessed based on how simplistic his Islamic knowledge is, at least as it appears in his videos. He really does laser-focus trendy gender-related topics and has pushed red pill ideology before, I can assure you of that.

Also neuroscience?
:drakelaugh:
That man said that women have are naturally inclined to feeling lesbian urges due to some pseudoscientific waffle about us having "mirror neurons" that make us get turned on by each other. I'm not even joking, I remember it was on his Insta a little while back.

He's gotta be playing up his qualifications or is blatantly lying about them, worst case scenario.

Trending