Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed heads to Cadale

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The two Majeerteen soldiers received compensation in the form of salary. This is not a conscription army, you dumb f*ck. We didn't come to your desert and snatch them. They voluntarily fled Puntland, and would rather make living fighting my wars. Who wouldn't though, we are loaded. All of Somaliweyn after our cash.
Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

If the south is so rich, u wouldn't extort isbaaro on every vehicle, you govt wouldn't apply $1000 dollar tax hadaysan gaajo jirin, if u were rich, u wud have very low tax or no tax because u don't need it.

@Natalie don't listen to this cawaan cisman, these guys get 'fried' in FKD cafe with their 'xow yiri'

90S Laughing GIF

If the south is so rich, u wouldn't extort isbaaro on every vehicle, you govt wouldn't apply $1000 dollar tax hadaysan gaajo jirin, if u were rich, u wud have very low tax or no tax because u don't need it.

@Natalie don't listen to this cawaan cisman, these guys get 'fried' in FKD cafe with their 'xow yiri'

90S Laughing GIF
Hehe your youth are leaving Puntland to make a living as my footsoldiers. And yet you shamelessly thought it was wax lagu faano.

:damn::damn:

Jungle

VIP
Screenshot_20230722-103351_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1690014410271.jpg

Imaam Daahir, Sheikh Shariff iyo Colonel Saney Abdulle Gaab oo kala dhex galay beelaha dirirtu dhex martay. Goobta dagaal ka dhacay waye.

Jungle

VIP
Hehe your youth are leaving Puntland to make a living as my footsoldiers. And yet you shamelessly thought it was wax lagu faano.

:damn::damn:
Alot of them are deserters. Some run off and try to sell the AK worth around 1000-1500. Theres alot of MJ and MX soldiers in Xamar prisons :francis:

90S Laughing GIF
I'm sure @Rationale is more than capable of holding his own in those spaces.

Jungle

VIP
This is the only place I'm active at. And even here I'm not so active. After four years I'm yet to receive my VIP tag.

:francis:
me and you joined 2 days apart eeboow lol the vip tag is 4k posts and onwards. Theres people who joined less than 2 years ago wit a vip banner. My guy @bidenkulaha way over 4k and they aint give it to him :francis:

Jungle

VIP
he had it, I don’t know what happened but it was Xoog’d from him :mjlol:
Tbf my ting was gone as well and I thought mods removed it but admin said it weren't that but some maintenance going on. He gave it back to man after I asked him why the banner gone lol

Trending