BREAKING NEWS Sheikh Sharif has won HOP146 seat

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is a downgrade and an embarassment. He must win Presidency to recover from this L.

Jungle

VIP
Its been very well known he was going to get this seat and been reported by somali media for a year. No blood spilled as many expected and he will hand it to someone else after the presidential election win.

cow

VIP
Shariif has finally accepted his status. However i still think he needs supervision when voting in important matters :francis:

TekNiKo

VIP
Shariif has finally accepted his status. However i still think he needs supervision when voting in important matters :francis:
This shows he lacks confidence in winning the big seat rendering him to AAW status

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Abdulahi Yusuf became President at the age of 70 after decades of fighting, Sh Sharif is smart and playing the long game, planning something to fall back on, he is only 57.

That's at least one vote he secured.
Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is very weird for such a seasoned politician and strong Presidential candidate. But hey at least the next President will find it harder to bully parliament

it’s much expected for guys such as AAW to seek an Mp position since after all even if he loses the election, he’s still compensated with his Mp status, but I find it weird that a former president like sheikh sharif is also taking the same route. Imagine if President Obama went back to being an Illinois senator in 2012 before the presidential elections. Somalia is a mysterious place.

TekNiKo

VIP
it’s much expected for guys such as AAW to seek an Mp position since after all even if he loses the election, he’s still compensated with his Mp status, but I find it weird that a former president like sheikh sharif is also taking the same route. Somalia is a mysterious place.
Niggahas gotta have a plan B they know they gonna be broke after spending money on elections :trumpsmirk:

Niggahas gotta have a plan B they know they gonna be broke after spending money on elections :trumpsmirk:

Fahad Yasin went to Qatar to build another candidate which is expected to be Kheyre unless he pulls out a hat trick.

Fahad Yasin’s political career in Somalia is over. He’s a Master genius when it comes to working behind the shadows but now he has uncovered his face and now everyone knows who Abu Camaar is!

A man is scared of what he can’t see. People in 2017 feared Fahad Yasin because he was mostly in the shadows, today you can see how he’s discarded like a piece of trash who couldn’t even defend his Mp seat nor run for the parliament elections lool

Fahad Yasin is good at killing but he is not good at hiding from the media! He fell into the trap by being greedy enough to seek xildhibaan.

TekNiKo

VIP
Fahad Yasin went to Qatar to build another candidate which is expected to be Kheyre unless he pulls out a hat trick.

Fahad Yasin’s political career in Somalia is over. He’s a Master genius when it comes to working behind the shadows but now he has uncovered his face and now everyone knows who Abu Camaar is!

A man is scared of what he can’t see. People in 2017 feared Fahad Yasin because he was mostly in the shadows, today you can see how he’s discarded like a piece of trash who couldn’t even defend his Mp seat nor run for the parliament elections lool

Fahad Yasin is good at killing but he is not good at hiding from the media! He fell into the trap by being greedy enough to seek xildhibaan.
Dont underestimate Fahad sxb whoever he backs will be President hes not called The KingMaker for no reason
season 1 king GIF by The White Princess