Sheikh Shaakiir plans to flee to Puntland after defeat in Guriceel

The rat is reported to have fled to Balaanbale. He plans to escape to Puntland. After Al Sufu forces were defeated and many captured by Galmudug army. Fat coward ran after so many dead he runs for his life. Guuul Galmudug.

1635008737647.png

Al Sufa are shattered. Many of their best fighters are dead and many more are injured. They retreated to the outskirts of Guriceel on the north. It was a decisive win for us today. They are surrounded in all fronts by Galmudug forces.

I heard that the rat Shaakir wishes to flee to Puntland via Ethiopia. Me stating this does not mean I am anti-Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Shakir is the leader of the army, he isn't going to be on the battle field just like SFG N GM generaals are not. They set up the war theater, ensure supply routes are open and under their control, they set up the strategy on how to disable the enemy thru strategic hits on their commanders, technicos, and zu'32 which can be disabled if sufis fire at the tyres and then follow it up with an rpg hit and end your heavy inventory and chase your boys as they surrender as POW.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire Your brother @Galmudug-State hates b22ns but loves qoorqoor who is an ally of b22ns. That in itself shows u how inconsistent your brother is. If u hate farmajo, but u love his 'puppet' and his 'galmudug'.

Come on you useless HG, get your act together and support ahlul sunnah who is anti SFG and anti GM because they have seen shabab grow and threaten previous towns under ahlul sunnah under GM leadership. Ahlul Sunnah will not tolerate shabab that's one of the reasons why I like them.

cow

VIP
he already fled to puntland. and cali aadan muumin was booty clapping for the suufis this whole war. now that the government won he switched sides.

Trending