• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
He's exaggerating.

But I still wouldnt post my wife on social media. Evil eye is real. Some women dont wanna see another woman happy for whatever reason

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not a fan of this Sheikh. Nothing he did, i am just sexually bothered when i hear his voice or see his looks. He is a fitnaah to me, so i ignore him. I like my Sheikhs who r chubby and un-attractive. Safe & harmless. So i can focus on the spiritual message. Say, Mashaalaah

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I feel this way about them Somali youtube couples. Dudes dont know what real content is and they hop on there embarrassing themselves and doing partically anything the wife says. Maalin hore mid cajiin faraha kula jiro ayaan youtube ku arkay. Markasuu wuxuu NA'leeyahay sxb please subscribe :westbrookwtf: :ohlord:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I feel this way about them Somali youtube couples. Dudes dont know what real content is and they hop on there embarrassing themselves and doing partically anything the wife says. Maalin hore mid cajiin faraha kula jiro ayaan youtube ku arkay. Markasuu wuxuu NA'leeyahay sxb please subscribe :westbrookwtf: :ohlord:
That was probably @Mercury :mjohreally: drop the channel.

The hand gestures the sheikh is making is a big turn off, I dislike when people use their hands while explaining things. War faraha nagala leexo bisinka indhaha ha naga soo ridin.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Ok I agree with not flaunting your r’ship on social media. For privacy and because of ill. But I don’t agree with his explanation, if some man is feeling or doing inappropriate things over a picture of a lady ( with her husband in the pic! No less) then that person is mentally ill and needs help.

It’s not on us to live in hiding because a sicko might see us, it’s on perverts to seek treatment. That’s the elephant in the room the sheikh is failing is address. Easy access to ography has made a lot of men addicted to ..... self lust, and not being able to control themselves.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Like I said earlier , it's a straight divorce for me if she's a YouTuber , vlogger or whatever that shit maybe , because I know that I will somehow get enticed online with her and do mediocre activities like those brain-dead couples you see there.

Damn why am I even saying divorce when I shouldn't hang around with a social media personality even if she's looks like a a fucking model.

Evil eye is real and a common thing with Somalis.

Somalis that hold resentment are capable of doing viscous things

Alluring

Sayonara
I agree to an extent. All the people who are obsessed with showcasing their lives on youtube and snap end up with so much evil eye from others. I don't think there is anything particularly wrong with having them as your lock screen or profile picture.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
He's exaggerating.

But I still wouldnt post my wife on social media. Evil eye is real. Some women dont wanna see another woman happy for whatever reason
Why do you assume women are the only ones that give evil eye?

And tbh we don’t care unless her husband’s hot or rich. Seeing the average man being taken does not fill us with envy.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why do you assume women are the only ones that give evil eye?

And tbh we don’t care unless her husband’s hot or rich. Seeing the average man being taken does not fill us with envy.
Easy there with remixing my words.

I said SOME women will hate on other women. Same things goes with men. SOME men will hate on other men for whatever reason.

If it dont apply to you, dont sweat it then.

Besides, have you never been hated on before? Not because of the man you're with but because you're happy or you have achieved something in life.

This should be called Islamic playboy 101:
This sheikh is speaking the truth. We dont need pictures of our wifes laying around.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I just realized in almost every Somali YT (err east african as well I suppose) couple the man is subservient to the woman. :liberaltears:

Don't offer yourself up for evil eye. Your wife is under your protection and eye. Have gheerah. Inshallah we all find wives who aren't tabarruj. :yousmart:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just realized in almost every Somali YT (err east african as well I suppose) couple the man is subservient to the woman. :liberaltears:

Don't offer yourself up for evil eye. Your wife is under your protection and eye. Have gheerah.

u r so alluring

Trending