Sheikh Ruusheeye married a young Gazelle from Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Yuck! That’s literally the definition of pedophile! Wish he was in the west so I can watch his arse dragged to prison for 25- life!
Are you somewhat autistic?

The definition of pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual attraction to children under 13.

:camby:they're both 18+ and if she was 16 she would be in the legal age of consent. they didn't force her.

Invader

how’d she pop out a baby that fast?

and the better question is... how do these girls willingly let a man older than them with a pot belly inside them?
giphy.gif

mashallah they look like a happy couple

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This guy is a conartist that use religion to cure people of jinns hes been banned from coming to Puntland and many other areas because the things he does is unislamic and wrong look at him choking this elderly lady and beating her chest

Invader

If you where a father how would you react to your agemate sniffing up your daughter?
If he treats her well waa cadi and keep in mind you have to ask the father if you want to marry a woman in Islam.

Your western morals don’t correlate with what is happening there.

If he has enough for my daughter’s mahr and my daughter wants to marry him idc tbh.

mashallah its allowed nothing wrong with it you get 90 year old men with 17 year olds doing zina in west but here the sheikh is making her a wife and giving her rights

This guy is a conartist that use religion to cure people of jinns hes been banned from coming to Puntland and many other areas because the things he does is unislamic and wrong look at him choking this elderly lady and beating her chest

That's not him, lmao

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That's not him, lmao
Are you sure cause his voice is similiar and he looks like rusheeye and the only somali sheekh that do these things is him

This guy clearly got some sort of mental illness and what he does is put him in a chokehold

Royalflush

novacane
Are you sure cause his voice is similiar and he looks like rusheeye and the only somali sheekh that do these things is him

This guy clearly got some sort of mental illness and what he does is put him in a chokehold
he literally admits to being a jinn :faysalwtf:this is exorcism

yes, I am sure. the guy you posted is Sheekh Cabdiraxman ceerigaabo.

Xaruun

VIP
If you where a father how would you react to your agemate sniffing up your daughter?
If he’s married to my daughter and she’s fine with him sniffing her up then who cares? It’s their marriage, none of my business. Some of you people want to make marriage hard then get surprised when your daughter has a train ran on her or ends up having a bastard.

If he’s married to my daughter and she’s fine with him sniffing her up then who cares? It’s their marriage, none of my business. Some of you people want to make marriage hard then get surprised when your daughter has a train ran on her or ends up having a bastard.

Lets not be dramatic here.

Most women aren't attracted to older men the same way you're not attracted to wrinkly old women.

This is only happening at a high rate in Somalia because of poverty. None of the uncles in the UK try it with young women in the West because they know most girls will not entertain it.

Anyways, as long as it isn't forced and she isn't too young. I don't care. But its sad that they don't have the choices we have though.

Anways, there are more and more cases of young men marry older 40+ diaspora women now. They too are now jumping on the get money wave now.

Sol

?
In case you don't know his name, I am sure you know his work

He holds quraan saar seminars wherein he chokes and pokes women. Surprisingly he only does quraansaar on women 😂
Damn at 5:44 when he pans the camera its only women there :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts