Sheikh Kenyawi Cafi Walaalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First off your reading comprehension sucks?:drakewtf:

Let me put in this way so you can understand if given the choice you would rather enter Hellfire than fall in line and follow Farmajo..Am i lying though :umad:
So you're telling me Farmaajo and hell fire are the same since you're comparing them both.

Talk about hypocrisy.

One has to choose hell fire or Farmaajo,

Thanks for clarifying how evil Farmaajo is.

giphy.gif

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They're disgusting.

@Shaolin23 hey dumb ass, don't play with the religion, nabar and Naxdiin will not protect you from hell.
I didn’t insult the Ulema and call him “Nabad iyo Nolol drone” I didn’t insinuate that Sheikh Kenyawi was corrupt and paid off by Nabad iyo Nolol without proof that was your cousin @Farm go put him on a leash you hypocrite your cousin loves tribal politics more than deen go after him

Farm

VIP
I didn’t insult the Ulema and call him “Nabad iyo Nolol drone” I didn’t insinuate that Sheikh Kenyawi was corrupt and paid off by Nabad iyo Nolol without proof that was your cousin @Farm go put him on a leash you hypocrite your cousin loves tribal politics more than deen go after him

The proof is him being partisan by meeting with active politicians and allowing himself to be posted all over Villa Somalia’s social media pages. Seriously I get that you want to make it seem like you can only be for Farmaajo or not Muslim at all but this is getting very disturbing.

Shaolin23

The proof is him being partisan by meeting with active politicians and allowing himself to be posted all over Villa Somalia’s social media pages. seriously I get that you want to make it seem like you can only be for Farmaajo or not Muslim at all but this is getting very disturbing.
What about Sheikh Umal is he part of Axmad Madoobes Raas Kaamboni? Did i ever talk ill of him for meeting Axmad and coming to Kismaayo? I disagree with Sheikh Umal in certain things but it was never political but deen related keep politics to the politicians your so insane and obsessed with siyasad qabyaalad and nonsense even peaceful Sheikhs like Kenyaawi preaching a good message are unable to escape your fangs and forked tongue:bell:

Farm

VIP
What about Sheikh Umal is he part of Axmad Madoobes Raas Kaamboni? Did i ever talk ill of him for meeting Axmad and coming to Kismaayo? I disagree with Sheikh Umal in certain things but it was never political but deen related keep politics to the politicians your so insane and obsessed with siyasad qabyaalad and nonsense even peaceful Sheikhs like Kenyaawi preaching a good message are unable to escape your fangs and forked tongue:bell:

I think you need to take a break no one insulted the Sheikh....I simply stated he was a “N&N paid drone” hence the photo-op I doubt he’d meet farmaajo or kheyre and agree to be plastered all over their social media pages with their “N&N” slogans without an obvious incentive.

It’s clear you are taking this personally and projecting your own issues.

Shaolin23

I think you need to take a break no one insulted the Sheikh....I simply stated he was a “N&N paid drone” hence the photo op I doubt he’d meet farmaajo or kheyre and agree to be plastered all over their social media pages without an obvious incentive.
So the your saying the Sheikh works for N&N now and he’s politically corrupt and received financial kick backs interesting keep making up vicious rumours about the ulema its your choice it just makes you look like a donkey here is the Sheikh the reason for the visit you weirdo

Farm

VIP
So the your saying the Sheikh works for N&N now and he’s politically corrupt and received financial kick backs interesting keep making up vicious rumours about the ulema its your choice it just makes you look like a donkey here is the Sheikh the reason for the visit you weirdo

Are you dumb? Of course they wouldn’t admit to it. But I’m talking to reer Ghetto so it isn’t too shocking you don’t have basic common sense, and what do you mean by “now”? Is your IQ so low you can’t even remember the first post you quoted and that you’ve been crying about this whole time...?

Are you dumb? Of course they wouldn’t admit to it. But I’m talking to reer Ghetto so it isn’t too shocking you don’t have basic common sense, and what do you mean by “now”? Is your IQ so low you can’t even remember the first post you quoted and that you’ve been crying about this whole time...?
How low must you be to throw around unsubstantiated slanders against a Shiekh that's providing a positive message to the masses? Calling him a "Paid drone" insinuates he's dishonest and preaching the good news under illicit pretenses. However this type of behavior is what you're known for so it's not surprising. Why would he not meet with our elected officials, he's an ethnic Somali and has been improving relations among the citizenry with his popular sermons. Why continue with this double-speak, just come out and say that anything this government does is going to be seen negatively by you and those who are dowlad-diids.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These kids seethe in anger when they see anything positive in Xamar, they want it to burn. If they see anything positive, their insides burn

giphy.gif

Shaolin23

What? Your not making any sense kid explain yourself when you called the Sheikh N&N paid drone is this something proven or are you slandering him you little worm ANSWER NOW!!

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Reer bonbon shamelessly equating N&N with the diin. What's next? Renaming Cabudwaaq to Cabudfarmaajo?
:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Reer bonbon shamelessly equating N&N with the diin. What's next? Renaming Cabudwaaq to Cabudfarmaajo?
:mjlol:
Get respect within your own subclan before coming for nobles Cabdi Ciise mid.gaan from Garacad you guys are bottom of the barrel laangaab within CM yaryar have the biggest mouths:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Get respect within your own subclan before coming for nobles Cabdi Ciise mid.gaan from Garacad you guys are bottom of the barrel laangaab within CM yaryar have the biggest mouths:mjlol:
In the name of you god nabad iyo nolol And the holy spirit of farmaajo stop this if you fear nabad iyo nolol on the day of judgement.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
MJ and Islam? Abdullahi Yusuf book Halgan iyo Hagardaamo is your clans unofficial kitab most MJ kids memorized that book before the Quran :lolbron:
Your god farmaajo will be defeated by president hassan sheikh Mohamud who is the rightful ruler of mogadishu and benadir state of somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending