Sheikh has a Twist on how Somalia is not ready to fight Ethiopia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He blames married women for being Xasiid! He says-- Married women should look for poor suffering single women and have them marry their husband. So in his logic- this will create more children and army to fight Ethiopia?

Why can't he just come out and say-- hey Wifey--please give me your blessing in marrying your single bestie!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's a shame that nowadays everyone goes by the sheikh title when in the past only those who deserved it earned that name.

He does have a point though- but he should be honest. He should come out and say- Xaliimo allow your husbands to marry your single friends. That noble i think.

He does have a point though- but he should be honest. He should come out and say- Xaliimo allow your husbands to marry your single friends. That noble i think.
Imagine if your children and your best friends children were brother and sister. Your friendship will be even stronger! This sheikh may have a point
:fittytousand:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine if your children and your best friends children were brother and sister. Your friendship will be even stronger! This sheikh may have a point
:fittytousand:

Walaahi i agree with him. U see- the problem with world is we r running away from Gods LAW and into MANS LAW.

Civilization is overrated

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s not lying when it comes to back home. The vast Majority are single and don’t want to get married. I think fgm plays a huge part.

exactly! 1 man having three wives-- bring extra resources- wives helping each other, more children and more population

Walaahi i agree with him. U see- the problem with world is we r running away from Gods LAW and into MANS LAW.

Civilization is overrated
Wait is he really a sheikh?? He sounds like a podcaster
:mjlol:
Tbh in most cases I disagree with polygamy. Unless you’re rich I don’t think you should be getting multiple wives it’s just going to create dysfunctional families

Also a lot of guys think they can handle multiple women until they figure out they can’t lol

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
He blames married women for being Xasiid! He says-- Married women should look for poor suffering single women and have them marry their husband. So in his logic- this will create more children and army to fight Ethiopia?

Why can't he just come out and say-- hey Wifey--please give me your blessing in marrying your single bestie!

Incels gonna incel.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Incels gonna incel.

1704940787672.png

Let's be very clear, we are unprepared to fight off Ethiopia NOT because we lack numbers, but because we lack great patriotic and visionary leaders. Eritrea is laangaab yet they won their freedom against Ethiopia.
I hate how Somali people just talk nonsense despite having zero knowledge on the topics they talk about.

What a pussy..
It's all about mindset, we have become mentally enslaved and evolved to become closer to our neighbours.
Historically somalis have initiated most of the wars on Ethiopia always outnumbered.
We had a fetish like almost sexual attachment to attacking someone 5 to 10 times your size and we would win like half the time.

Until the advent of modern technology the Ethiopian could.never follow us home . So we just recover and try again in the next raiding season .

That mentality is gone

It's easier for the ''Somali men'' who failed their country too compete with the women than other men. This gen of 35-50 are quite fragile o well. Not much can be said.
Incels gonna incel.
Ehhh a man back home that's also a preacher defo cant nor is an incel lol. Learn the meaning before using SJW terms.

The women are thinking about finances and inheritance. Why would they share their husbands resources between them and his other spouse. Logic.

NidarNidar

Punisher
It's a shame that nowadays everyone goes by the sheikh title when in the past only those who deserved it earned that name.
Indeed, my grandfather was given the title he used to travel between Djibouti, Dire Dhaba and Borama when he was younger, he had 5 wives, and at least 25 kids, he was a Waadad, he knew of seasons and star charts, he did marriage counselling etc.. his has long retired but is still well known.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It's easier for the ''Somali men'' who failed their country too compete with the women than other men. This gen of 35-50 are quite fragile o well. Not much can be said.

Ehhh a man back home that's also a preacher defo cant nor is an incel lol. Learn the meaning before using SJW terms.
Words in language evolve meaning. Nobody uses incel as involuntary celibate anymore besides black/red pillers. Incel = ultra misogynist now

Kisame

Plotting world domination

When did these guys start ranting about women?? I'm honestly curious.

I use to go to lectures at my local mosque every weekend as a kid but I don't recall every hearing constant lectures about women.

Is this a new phenomenon??? Ive seen Muslimah complain about this on social media.

You guys want to know the real reason why African countries are behind? African men are obsessed with women, accumulating more and more women, instead of accumulating wealth, knowledge and the self-pride to compete with other nations. If you can't discipline your cawro, you can't compete in any other aspect of life. Tell me I am wrong.

The women are thinking about finances and inheritance. Why would they share their husbands resources between them and his other spouse. Logic.

This right here.

A lot of women don't want to share a man, because they don't want to shrink their finances and the future of their children. Yet men have the nerve to act like they are the more 'logical' gender. Control your cawro, if you have logic. Dear God!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When did these guys start ranting about women?? I'm honestly curious.

I use to go to lectures at my local mosque every weekend as a kid but I don't recall every hearing constant lectures about women.

Is this a new phenomenon??? Ive seen Muslimah complain about this on social media.

Its nuts. I personally enjoy a sheikh who only talks about the deen without judging people. I hate Sheikhs who show their humanity. U r suppose to be a scholar educating muslims. Reminding people of their deen. Not judge people.

I just saw another tik tok video about a sheikh judging young men. loool

He says lots of 30 years old men who are single and think they are young,. LOL

he says in a few years they will have grey hairs all over.

And i sat there thinking WHY am i judging this sheikh instead thanking him for reminding me of my deen?

Trending