Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Look how the priest is unable to get an answer from his religion:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What's the difference between Islam and Christianity? I don't see any difference lmao

That sheikh is on a savage level..so charismatic yet deadly..

Priest feeling :ummhmm:
White people in the audience are going :ooh:

Sheikh is like :manny:

And we are like :yousmart:

What's the difference between Islam and Christianity? I don't see any difference lmao

1 believes issa to be only a prophet the other considers issa to be a god a son and a prophet..

1 believes in one god the other believes a trinity of Gods.

1 of the two religions has its followers practise the religion whilst the other is in reality a religion by only name.

I'll let you figure out which is which.

God crucified himself so he could forgive the human race trying to crucify god..:umwhat:

1000s years later god will resurrect himself from death to fight a creation of his own that was sent by God to test the human race...

:what1:
My question:
If God will be resurrected at some point into future, who has been running the billion galaxies and their perfect order for over 2000 years?...:snoop: may be there is a conflict within the trinity..do they rotate as in who performs what, I don't get it, are they all equal or is there a level of seniority..like 1,2 I am guessing ,3 stripes are for the ghost..

Christianity has so many pot holes that one can not be surprised at the continuous defecation by so called holly people upon the vulnerable in a holly place like a church..

God crucified himself so he could forgive the human race trying to crucify god..:umwhat:

1000s years later god will resurrect himself from death to fight a creation of his own that was sent by God to test the human race...

:what1:
My question:
If God will be resurrected at some point into future, who has been running the billion galaxies and their perfect order for over 2000 years?...:snoop: may be there is a conflict within the trinity..do they rotate as in who performs what, I don't get it, are they all equal or is there a level of seniority..like 1,2 I am guessing ,3 stripes are for the ghost..

Christianity has so many pot holes that one can not be surprised at the continuous defecation by so called holly people upon the vulnerable in a holly place like a church..

God the son differs from god the father in the trinity
The son experiences death but the father and the holy spirit are alive

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
God the son differs from god the father in the trinity
The son experiences death but the father and the holy spirit are alive
Death is a creation of God and therefore is separate from it. Also the bible at times makes no distinction between God and Jesus and at other times makes them two distinct figures which only adds to the confusion

Death is a creation of God and therefore is separate from it. Also the bible at times makes no distinction between God and Jesus and at other times makes them two distinct figures which only adds to the confusion
I agree with you the trinity is confusing and 100% shirk

Invader

They think that the trinity is one but it literally has three in. Muslims belive in one. Why worship Jesus if he was sent down by Allah to worship him solely and how can Jerusalem the son of God if he is already God

Invader

Islam:1=1
Christianity:1+1+1=1
:mjlol:they don't know maths :deadpeter:classic Christians

priest was too nice....lots of BS in the koran as well...they are six and half a dozen..sanctioning slavery, wars, raping of young girls etc.

Invader

priest was too nice....lots of BS in the koran as well...they are six and half a dozen..sanctioning slavery, wars, raping of young girls etc.
Like what....:mjlol:this Madow mate just go and do those praise the lord songs.:drakelaugh:what do they teach you in the church. Those are disbelievers not Muslims as it's harem:manny:now go preach Madow with your BS:gucciwhat:

Invader

He wasn't nice but embarrassed. Tell me why you won't convert to islam and I'll destroy you and my you get ready for shahadah :siilaanyolaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The Qu'ran was sent by Allah (SWT) and the Bible was composed by hundreds of different people and is loosely based off of only the Injiil. :ohlord: I would say it's like comparing apples to oranges but honestly it's a lot more like comparing shit to gold.

1 believes issa to be only a prophet the other considers issa to be a god a son and a prophet..

1 believes in one god the other believes a trinity of Gods.

1 of the two religions has its followers practise the religion whilst the other is in reality a religion by only name.

I'll let you figure out which is which.
Plenty of christians are non-trinitarian and have you heard of subsaharan african pastors?

Invader

Plenty of christians are non-trinitarian and have you heard of subsaharan african pastors?
Sxb some christians believe Jesus is a god while others believe he died those are the only types:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending