Sheikh Cali Dheere spotted in public eating at a restauraunt in Bakaaro Market!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Unbelievable it shows how much protection and power he has as he is not phased to eat out. :jcoleno: :snoop:

Cali Dheere looks extremely Somali, I even have a relative who looks like him, could be someone who looks like him. If you guys want him dead or alive (which would be better) you should put a million dollar cash bounty on him

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Cali Dheere looks extremely Somali, I even have a relative who looks like him, could be someone who looks like him. If you guys want him dead or alive (which would be better) you should put a million dollar cash bounty on him
He has bounty in his head.

if you were to go baakaro market right now, you'd see dozens of cali dheere lookalikes.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He already does, Shacabka Muqdishu are too scared to snitch on him.

Lol this Boss guy should be reported to the Finnish authorities, He is spreading and creating pro terrorist propaganda for clicks. Nacallaa calool ushaqeystaha needs washamsi.

Based

VIP
A leader of a terrorist group casually relaxing in the heart of the capital. Only in the failed state of Somalia no government no people no laws

Sounds fake news to me. From that angle you can’t really see. I’ve seen uncles here in the diaspora that look like him. Especially his eyes and general face shape.

Trending

Latest posts