Sheeko sheeko taking a piss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I came across this thing called sheeko sheeko on YouTube they were talking about the actor idris elba and Sabrina dowry!! And this woman called iman made my blood boil to 350 degrees!! This how the conversation went!

Host: why do Somali people hate on this relationship??

Iman: says because Somali men are jealous because they don't add up to idris elba.... that means all the good Somali brothers with deen don't up to kaafir waaxid.

Iman: she keeps going and says ...nowadays Somali men are losers typical sspot xalim bashing Somali men waaxid!

And then there is another rhino in the room who is xalimo and says I will have thrown myself to idris Elba and adds I mean who wouldn't!!!!

There is no hope for Somali girls in western wallahi!!! Waa lagu qasaaray fucking qashin

Last edited:
that iman is handicap. if you don't like ur own fine but stop embarrassing urslf yelling at every corner on how Somali men r bad,,get anotha idris.
looks these women fucked up their Somali relationships expecting the grass is greener on the otha side and now wana come back to the fold single mother looking for someone to rub off all their stupid problems and bit the dust.
why every xalimo marries outside broadcast on the net is beyond me.
cuqdad.com
its a women thing assuming you owed thm some if you decline their advances,,but once she reject you its being smart,independant. there is no responsibility on thm except a running mouth.

Last edited:
He just got to the civilised world cut him some slack :birdman: hes trying to become ill bax.

Thank u abaayo!

large_543_p2518_-_2x3_-_middle_finger_fuck_u_4_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending