Sheeko Sheeko Somali and Interracial Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
You guys have to weather all types of Xalimos and their unbreakable will. I just see it as more of a challenge. I look back and look at the texts of them acting all stubborn with nothing but a sense of accomplishment. Any failures along the line will only make you stronger :win:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Sorry to bother you lol. Sometimes members stop using their nick and make a new one. Anyway, welcome.
It's no bother, I heard about people making new accounts to hide or w/e, so I understand why some ask.
Thanks for the welcome.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I have to agree somali girls oftentimes play hard to get and some of them look too religious to even consider hitting on them.
By contrast, Ethiopian girls treat me like a king. I don't know if it's part of their culture to be so nice to people or they are simply naturally friendly. I think I might end up with a blonde or a habesha queen.

I have to agree somali girls oftentimes play hard to get and some of them look too religious to even consider hitting on them.
By contrast, Ethiopian girls treat me like a king. I don't know if it's part of their culture to be so nice to people or they are naturally friendly. I think I might end up with a blonde or a habesha queen.

as i said they play hard to get when comes to farahs but they throw themselves at ajanbis.

:cosbyhmm:Why do you put Chads in a completely different category than 'Farahs'?
Are you implying that Farahs can't be Chads...? :hemad::lolbron:

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
By contrast, Ethiopian girls treat me like a king. I don't know if it's part of their culture to be so nice to people or they are simply naturally friendly. I think I might end up with a blonde or a habesha queen.
Better looking, plus less buuq. Good choice :manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
No. The point didn't go over my head tyvm. I treat all guys who approach me in the same manner; no preference is given to ajnabi men.

The reason I responded to the Chad vs Farah thing is bc I found your distinction between the two...to be quite peculiar. Still waiting for the answer btw :sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah more xalimos are marrying out in the uk it's a blessing may Allah bless these xalimos with more ajnabi men may Allah give each Ajnabi man two young fine xalimos each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending