Sheeko Sheeko Somali and Interracial Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The boldest Abdis are the ones to avoid. So hungry for heblaha that they give off ex-con vibes. :manny:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That is because you're MJ and they love suuro :icon lol:
Kibir, suuro, elegance and a dash of madax adeeg.

giphy.gif

P.s

Welcome back.

VIP
Ne généralisez pas tous les somalis à cause de quelques idiots ici. La quantité de personnes sur ce forum ne représente qu'une fraction de la population totale des somalis à travers le monde

Kkkkk les somalis à travers le monde sont en pire état que ces idiots. Nous sommes le groupe éthique le plus pathétique du monde. On doit l'admettre.

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Kkkkk les somalis à travers le monde son en pire état que ces idiots. Nous sommes le groupe éthique le plus pathétique du monde. On doit l'admettre.

Pourquoi êtes-vous si pessimiste à propos de nos personnes? La haine de soi est forte en vous.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Jesus these videos are cringy. I agree with the guy on the far right, just call it a preference and leave it at that. :noneck:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The faarax with the receding hairline is absolutely correct, somali girls are terrible at giving off signals
Thats true lol My girl played hard to get for 5 months I had a feeling she liked me so I didnt give up than one day out of nowhere I got a text thst Said thinking about you accompanied with picture of her forearm she had written My name and a heart with her nail polish

Thats true lol My girl played hard to get for 5 months I had a feeling she liked me so I didnt give up than one day out of nowhere I got a text thst Said thinking about you accompanied with picture of her forearm she had written My name and a heart with her nail polish

:it0tdo8: Cutest thing ever loool.... however I always say if she replies back there's an interest

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Interracial relationships are always being talked about.
I get it became a "hot button" issue for some since the Idris Elba thing.
But it's not a big deal..
:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Interracial relationships are always being talked about.
I get it became a "hot button" issue for some since the Idris Elba thing.
But it's not a big deal..
:manny:

It isn't a big deal, now. Until you are competing against them for inheritance. I have a feeling the walaalnimo will subside and the hunger games will begin. :siilaanyosmile:At least, you've got the thoroughbred advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts