Sheeko Sheeko Somali and Interracial Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
The only reason they even think of interracial marriages is for biracial children few are because of love these days :bell:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The faarax with the receding hairline is absolutely correct, somali girls are terrible at giving off signals

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Or maybe, guys are bad at reading the signals..?:kanyeshrug:
Thats bullshit, even the girls admitted in the video, they're scared of giving signals because they think they might be percieved as s, which is stupid

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The faarax with the receding hairline is absolutely correct, somali girls are terrible at giving off signals
Somali guys are the worse. The only "pick up" line they know is

Either sliding into dms or texting you " Hey were you at the "random" event? I saw you, what's up?

Waryaa if you saw me why didn't you say hi, why are you creeping on me in an event? :camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somali guys are the worse. The only "pick up" line they know is

Either sliding into dms or texting you " Hey were you at the "random" event? I saw you, what's up?

Waryaa if you saw me why didn't you say hi, why are you creeping on me in an event? :camby:
If you girls gave off better signals and let them know you're interested then maybe the poor geeljire wouldn't resort to texting you

TooMacaan

VIP
Thats bullshit, even the girls admitted in the video, they're scared of giving signals because they think they might be percieved as s, which is stupid
Nah, they mostly said they didn't want to give blunt signals- because they may be perceived as dhil*s or thirsty (which is sadly the reality; ppl call girls that, or s, for the littlest things tbh). Subtle signals still tend to be overlooked/missed though.

Gibiin-Udug

If you girls gave off better signals and let them know you're interested then maybe the poor geeljire wouldn't resort to texting you
What signals?

Somali trash Ashy Abdis are famous for lying about girls when they're rejected, imagine a girl making first moves.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nah, they mostly said they didn't want to give blunt signals- because they may be perceived as dhil*s (which is sadly true; ppl call girls that, or s, for the littlest things). Subtle signals still tend to be overlooked/missed though.
f*ck signals altogether , just tell us you are interested and let the conversation go from there, we don't have magical powers that enable us to read minds

Gibiin-Udug

f*ck signals altogether , just tell us you are interested and let the conversation go from there, we don't have magical powers that enable us to read minds
I got my Faraax by giving him attitude for 3 months, he liked my kibir. :wowsweat:

Girls don't listen to @Yonis keep playing hard to get, even give them attitude and pay them dust. :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts