SHEEKO SHEEKO Returns, LarryThePuntite OWNING leftist xaalimos on Trump Pt1

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

the accent of those girls in insufferable wallahi they sound like white valley girls :pachah1:

Although the old cast not fully there great to see LarrythePuntite coming through with his bidaar :nvjpqts:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Where’s Queen Buuq, Iman and that obnoxious bald guy who’s name I can’t remember. They had bants :wow: :damn:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Where’s Queen Buuq, Iman and that obnoxious bald guy who’s name I can’t remember. They had bants :wow: :damn:
queen buuq doing her masters in canada

Bueller got married and moved to ottowa

Eljay i don't know what happened with him

the cast moved on with their lives.

Only larry decided to stick around

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Didn't Omar Fateh recently won a primary for Minnesota State Senate

Mashallah our somalis there are politically achieving (lets pray he doesnt turn out like ilhan omar), Im just waiting for our first Somali republican :sass2:
This you?
images (2).jpeg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've listened to this podcast and it seems like these two ladies were burping liberal talking points. The one with the yellow sweater is actually a total IDIOT for praising Trump on his economic policies but then criticising his foreign policies accusing him of warmongering etc, Libya, Syria,Egypt, Yemen, Sudan, etc were pretty much stable solid countries before Obama came along in 2008 and he left a tale of destruction in those poor countries at the end of his tenure.

Reborn
I miss interacting with Larry on here :banderas:
Low key I've been listening to Fire & Shade podcast for more than a year and it's my guilty pleasure :pachah1:

I've listened to this podcast and it seems like these two ladies were burping liberal talking points. The one with the yellow sweater is actually a total IDIOT for praising Trump on his economic policies but then criticising his foreign policies accusing him of warmongering etc, Libya, Syria,Egypt, Yemen, Sudan, etc were pretty much stable solid countries before Obama came along in 2008 and he left a tale of destruction in those poor countries at the end of his tenure.
Trump funny enough would be the first president in 40 years to not start a war with another nation, but there are some things to critique in regards to Trump such as his very biased stance on Israel more so than previous presidents, his tight grip on Iran, his "maximum pressure" is counterproductive and is only isolating Iran further, he should have came up with a better deal with Iran if he didn't like the previous deal (i liked the previous deal) and then there's Sudan, where even though they were reforming they wouldn't take them off of the terror list unless they normalized ties with Israel, which a huge majority of the people of Sudan disapproved, even with the dictator the man who put them on the list was overthrown a year ago

Still despite this he did do a better job than his predecessor and ones before him

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump funny enough would be the first president in 40 years to not start a war with another nation, but there are some things to critique in regards to Trump such as his very biased stance on Israel more so than previous presidents, his tight grip on Iran, his "maximum pressure" is counterproductive and is only isolating Iran further, he should have came up with a better deal with Iran if he didn't like the previous deal (i liked the previous deal) and then there's Sudan, where even though they were reforming they wouldn't take them off of the terror list unless they normalized ties with Israel, which a huge majority of the people of Sudan disapproved, even with the dictator the man who put them on the list was overthrown a year ago

Still despite this he did do a better job than his predecessor and ones before him
Your points of critique are valid tbh, Trump is harsh on Iran and he's pro Israel but the good outweighs the bad. At least there isn't 16 million Muslim refugees flocking to Europe and dying in concentration camps like they were during Obama's tenure.

Trending

Latest posts