Sheeko Sheeko presents: Women Empowerment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This group is a waste of space. I don't see anything useful coming out of them. 'Women empowerment" the fock
They're talking to the ignorant men like you. Who still live in barbaric years. Get with the time. Support the women in your family.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats quite an observation they did

Why only females show up to protest against fgm

But when someone gets killed everyone show up to protest

Iman was really the only one that had her own opinion about this. The dudes just kept quiet and nodded most of the time.

They should have brought in my nigga in the blue shirt.:denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas
Spare us.

There's no such thing as a "real man", only men. And men can't be arsed to empower you, it isn't their prerogative. They're blind to it's benefits and more so troubled by your wanting it. They're only out for themselves. Empower yourself, or sit down and shut up. It's as simple as that.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You only say that because of my involvement in the show. Fucking hater.

You've met queen buuq?
Iman was really the only one that had her own opinion about this. The dudes just kept quiet and nodded most of the time.

They should have brought in my nigga in the blue shirt.:denzelnigga:

Yeah I felt like the guys were saying what they should say instead of their opinions.

They need more controversial topics, or at least deeper one. I can see this channel growing they have good production and interesting people but stale topics.

I personally find them annoying - specially one of those chicks who keeps saying "inshallah" or "mashallah" after every word she says. You know that chick use get smashed in club restrooms and the back of Abdi's Toyota Camry. She probably just came back to Allah and acting like those black converts, smh.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Sometimes i think about how it would be like to bang Queen buuq, she is probably the type who makes unnecessary noises during sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending