Sheeko/ Sheeko latest Vlog: Suki was right her voice is annoying;Bantu guy got fatter; Duchess still

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
behind the camera but her arm appears in the video and makes us all understand why she's hiding behind the camera cause it's impossible for her to fit inside the frame of the camera. Good grief! The chick is utterly obesed.

Like my girl @Suki-Reiko said that Halima's voice is annoying

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Loooooooooooooool@ she can't fit in the camera frame. Menace you're so mean Wallahi.

She's a better journalist than Hodan Naleye. I would rather listen to the sheeko sheeko host than hear Hodan's stupid ass screeching, nasally voice.

Yes Halima does have annoying voice.

The Bantu guy needs to be told to stop abusing that Canadian Poutine..

The guy wants to fight me ..how can he when he is out of shape :hahaidiot::hemad::hahaidiot:

So you guys assume it's because she is overweight that she doesn't wanna be on camera? Laughable wallahi. None of you are real nimaan you are tripping over yourselves everyday to insult Somali women, even the ones who don't deserve it.
She puts out a great podcast and has real talent, this sheeko sheeko crew never embarrasses us as Somalis, and keep the topics respectful and with sharaf. Meanwhile you just spew vitriol through your holey, decaying qaad-ravaged teeth.

Allahey ka yaab, doqomiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending