Sheekh Shaakir leader of ASWJ returns

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He is ready to fight Qoor Qoor who has failed to defend the region from AS and wants to reactivate the Ahlu Sunah Wal Jamacah army which is multi clan based. He is headed to Hurshe now to pay respect to Sheikh Yusuf Dirir.

It seems like GM will be back to pre Farmaajo era now. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali do you welcome Sheekhuuna?

TekNiKo

VIP

Sheekh Maxamuud is also coming back seems like the more Farmaajo loses control the more the old niggas are back Good job Rooble I welcome this :rejoice:

Sheekh Maxamuud is also coming back seems like the more Farmaajo loses control the more the old niggas are back Good job Rooble I welcome this :rejoice:
He has no caabudwaaq buties in his squad.

TekNiKo

VIP
galmudug ha haystaan. galgaduud sare for us. nothing less. but @Dalalos_ibn_Adali wants to make pilgrimage to dhusamareb as a loyal subject of galnusistan. so we have obstacle.
A weak divided Galmudug is in our interest, the reorganization of ASWJ will put another front on the already failing state. I wonder if Puntland is still funding them, or is it now Rooble. Very interesting timing. :westbrookswag:

cow

VIP
kkk, Deni already sent his spy sheikh shakir. what did i tell you mooryaan @Bariire do you still think your masta deni has your best interest at hand?

negropeans-belike-masta-master-theyre-plotting-to-run-away-25835224.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

He is ready to fight Qoor Qoor who has failed to defend the region from AS and wants to reactivate the Ahlu Sunah Wal Jamacah army which is multi clan based. He is headed to Hurshe now to pay respect to Sheikh Yusuf Dirir.

It seems like GM will be back to pre Farmaajo era now. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali do you welcome Sheekhuuna?
Sufi, alshabab, PL it seems like the Iljeex are getting carved up and Galnus will be no more.

I welcome the sufi mufti to Huurshe, ardul Sade is always welcoming to different warring Iljeex, we have first class seats watching them kill each other.

Trending