Sheekh Mustafe takes another angle on Mowlid

His angle is, can we Worship more than the Prophet peace be up on him himself? Obviously the answer is no, so he says let's worry about bida'ah after we come with the Worship of the Messenger peace be up on him.

Some of us don't even do our Sunnah prayers and the moment someone talks about Mowlid we start being hostile. Walaahi I had a coworker who smokes and chew Qat and he will call me a Wahhabi and to leave that cult. Lol, Bro why would I listen to you? May Allah guide us to straight path, aameen.

IMG_20210228_155104.jpg

The mawlid is nothing compared to what they sing for example the burdah it's full of shirk.

Look how they exaggerate about the prophet

1. O noblest of creation, I have no one but you to turn to except you when major calamity strikes.

2. If you do not take my hand out of kindness on the Day of Resurrection, then what great trouble I will be in.

3. This world and the Hereafter are part of what you control, and part of your knowledge is the knowledge of al-Lawh al-Mahfooz and the Pen.

The mawlid is nothing compared to what they sing for example the burdah it's full of shirk.

1. O noblest of creation, I have no one but you to turn to except you when major calamity strikes.

2. If you do not take my hand out of kindness on the Day of Resurrection, then what great trouble I will be in.

3. This world and the Hereafter are part of what you control, and part of your knowledge is the knowledge of al-Lawh al-Mahfooz and the Pen.

la hawla wala quwwata illah billah that is pure shirk how can people not see this

Sheekh Shibli deciphers this book and other books on YouTube series. What they attribute to Sheikh Abdulqadir Jailani is worse if I am not mistaken.

Trending