Sheegow was convicted in one day while man who burned his wife..

Jungle

VIP
Very different situations. The Luul AbdiAziiz aun is between a husband and a wife with no eye witness. You can sentence someone to death on he said, she said.

You people are shameless. Sheegow was militia chief and everybody knew where he lived in Dharkeenleey. Armed Js would leave and enter his property openly. They terrorised other aqli 6 saac when they progressed to jileec he was apprehended and he had an armory. He also killed commanding officer in his house. His lieutenant was sentenced to death yet he still alive.

@TekNiKo you talk about sheegow. The way farmaajo dealt with him is the correct way. Abgaal qabil lafaha uguma jiro sida idinka oo kale your autistic president killed over 500+ in Guriceel all in the name of qabil welibo ayaga ayu isku dilay :dabcasar:

Continues to have multiple court days due to the clan he represents.
It was reported that since this case had happened there was an uptick in report of people assaulting women and children in that region he came from. Also there was a copycater that want to do a similar thing to his wife but the police got to him on time before committing the act. Every clan should have rules that can get someone band. For instance this guy would have been a perfect example.

Last edited:
Very different situations. The Luul AbdiAziiz aun is between a husband and a wife with no eye witness. You can sentence someone to death on he said, she said.

You people are shameless. Sheegow was militia chief and everybody knew where he lived in Dharkeenleey. Armed Js would leave and enter his property openly. They terrorised other aqli 6 saac when they progressed to jileec he was apprehended and he had an armory. He also killed commanding officer in his house. His lieutenant was sentenced to death yet he still alive.

@TekNiKo you talk about sheegow. The way farmaajo dealt with him is the correct way. Abgaal qabil lafaha uguma jiro sida idinka oo kale your autistic president killed over 500+ in Guriceel all in the name of qabil welibo ayaga ayu isku dilay :dabcasar:
He burnt her to death and everyone knows he did it. He even admits it. What on earth are you talking about! Get that monster behind bars waiting for his impending death. I don’t want to hear no ifs or buts.

Continues to have multiple court days due to the clan he represents.
This isn’t just a clan issue. It’s straight misogyny. Let’s not forget the horrible situation of the little 12 yr old girl that was r-worded and disposed of by a man of her own clan and guess what that clan in PL did? They tried to pay Diya on their behalf so that those nasty monsters can walk free. That happened in YOUR region. It took protests, women and the family being interviewed and those elders being shamed and the PL goverment being shamed for those men to be put to death.

Whilst you loser men do FKD on the brutal deaths of women, what is being lost in the equation is how cheap the blood of Somali women is. You men use this chance to point score against each other and the other side tries to defend the disgusting display of the lack of justice.

All of you lot, regardless of region are the same and I hope women wise up and realize this.

I dont blame you for being a clan apologist sxb Allah knows all clans are like this and would try hard to defend a genocidal maniac until they couldnt anymore.

This is why there must be a third unaffiliated force of mind in the somali nation, this force will ensure evryone gets justice by hunting down every tuug that commited an act against Islam's teachings. With this third force, that Ala Naar man who killed his wife will face justice swiftly and quietly, preferably thrown in the ocean.

This isn’t just a clan issue. It’s straight misogyny. Let’s not forget the horrible situation of the little 12 yr old girl that was r-worded and disposed of by a man of her own clan and guess what that clan in PL did? They tried to pay Diya on their behalf so that those nasty monsters can walk free. That happened in YOUR region. It took protests, women and the family being interviewed and those elders being shamed and the PL goverment being shamed for those men to be put to death.

Whilst you loser men do FKD on the brutal deaths of women, what is being lost in the equation is how cheap the blood of Somali women is. You men use this chance to point score against each other and the other side tries to defend the disgusting display of the lack of justice.

All of you lot, regardless of region are the same and I hope women wise up and realize this.
What the happened to the 7 men who raped and killed 14 year old Jwyna boy in PL?? Didn’t hear anything about them.

I honestly don’t think this is a gender thing. Or even a clan thing. It’s purely 💵. Don’t ask shot first -> run away -> if u get caught just pay them off.

What the happened to the 7 men who raped and killed 14 year old Jwyna boy in PL?? Didn’t hear anything about them.

I honestly don’t think this is a gender thing. Or even a clan thing. It’s purely 💵. Don’t ask shot first -> run away -> if u get caught just pay them off.
People are using unfortunate circumstances to do FKD, it is not like HG only burn women. It is not something limited to clan and anyone who says that is sick in the head.

He burnt her to death and everyone knows he did it. He even admits it. What on earth are you talking about! Get that monster behind bars waiting for his impending death. I don’t want to hear no ifs or buts.
He is behind bars and is rotting while waiting for the trial to end. You think they'd let him out? He would have left again.

Jungle

VIP
I'm speaking facts here and not based off of emotions. I been advocating for him to be swiftly executed since day 1. He admitted to lighting the house up and he said his intentions were not to kill her. There are no eye witnesses.

I dont blame you for being a clan apologist sxb Allah knows all clans are like this and would try hard to defend a genocidal maniac until they couldnt anymore.

This is why there must be a third unaffiliated force of mind in the somali nation, this force will ensure evryone gets justice by hunting down every tuug that commited an act against Islam's teachings. With this third force, that Ala Naar man who killed his wife will face justice swiftly and quietly, preferably thrown in the ocean.
How am I being a clan apologist?

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia

The Majeertenitis has fully devoloped, The one you quoted isn’t even a puntlander:mjlol:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

He’ll just become a pirate if you throw him in the ocean

The only witness that stood up for the victims family has officially lost his job because his employer is scared his business will get blown up. We have a long way to go before we see a civilised Somalia

He was the sole breadwinner of the family and now he has nothing to feed his family with simply because of being a witness

Trending