She wants a traditional man, but doesn’t want to be traditional herself

Xaruun

VIP
Most men benefit from having a girl in their lives. But what do us women get? They leech off our energy and kindness like the parasites they are.
You’ve got it the wrong way around. Most women are parasites and suck the energy out of men.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You guys took my thread and literally copied and still got to 3 pages damn.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men accrue benefits within a marriage in the form of an increased income, increased social support and greater health benefits than women do. We are not saying that women don't benefit but it's not a significant boost compared to men. Both genders must be discerning and choose right. However unlike men women risk from lessened options if they go back on the marriage market after divorce and if they have children they are often the primary caregiver (and must carefully consider their well-being before remarrying).

I feel like the goal post is always shifting. If men don't care about money or career, why does it sound like he wants her to bring money into the relationship. He mentions 'elevating together'. Does that mean financially?

I think in this day and age, if a woman says children, homemaking, nurturing and emotional support, there will be men that will say that is not bringing anything as it isn't $.
people use to get married for survival reason the past generations

but in this generation men have a different mentality and they know 90% percent of chicks are in it for their money and the day they lose it she's out of the door before you even know it

and don't forget how easy it is to get s e x today unlike the previous generation where men had to go to prostitutes e.tc

i had convos with big niggas that got money serious money (they're somali) and guess what they said
i want a girl that's on her grind getting money

they don't want you to wear the pants in a relationship and pay the bills e.tc yall aint roommates

they want you to ride for them and be loyal loyalty isn't just not getting involved with other men

they want you to hold it down and if they fall off e.tc they want a a girl that's not gonna make the exit

its the sad reality knowing there's more women then men and every girl is after that 10%

on top of that how easy it is to get sex and everything else from a women without committing to her if a man is gonna commit to you on such a big level you gotta separate your self from the competition

that's not how you're average 9 to 5 guy thinks

that's how the 10% we're all after think

Last edited:

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
Also, why do women think we care about their new job or education? We’re going to be the main providers regardless if you get a new job or not

I care.

A good job and education demonstrate good traits like intelligence and conscientiousness, traits which you want to pass on or instill in your children.

I care.

A good job and education demonstrate good traits like intelligence and conscientiousness, traits which you want to pass on or instill in your children.
Of course, but financially speaking, you’re still going to provide wether if she has a good education/job or not.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I feel like the goal post is always shifting. If men don't care about money or career, why does it sound like he wants her to bring money into the relationship. He mentions 'elevating together'. Does that mean financially?

I think in this day and age, if a woman says children, homemaking, nurturing and emotional support, there will be men that will say that is not bringing anything as it isn't $.

I don't think he's talking about finances. I think what he wants from her is someone who motivates him and is encouraging. Someone that can capture his ears.
He seems drained by her by the looks of it.

Trending

Latest posts