She wants a traditional man, but doesn’t want to be traditional herself

Did I not critique the girls attitude literally a few moments ago? I literally said her attitude is a red flag. Actually read what I just wrote to another poster.
Thats after @Snacks responded to you. The first thing that came to mind when you saw this thread was to criticise the guy instead of the girl. After @Snacks told you how he sees the situation, you mentioned the girls attitude and became balanced. Why have this urge to defend someone purely because they're the same gender as you? I never understood that.

If you think your posts are balanced when 80% of the time you're criticising men then you're not being real with me.

A. Hey, I was right that his issue was financial. I was watching the other parts of video and be was asking about her savings. This isn't a criticism to him, but a question to men in general.

So, i'll repeat:

B. I feel like the goal post is always shifting. If men don't care about money or career, why does it sound like he wants her to bring money into the relationship. He mentions 'elevating together'. Does that mean financially?

I think in this day and age, if a woman says children, homemaking, nurturing and emotional support, there will be men that will say that is not bringing anything as it isn't $.

Turns out he did mean financially, so i'd love an answer.

B. 80% of my posts are a response and a defense against a sexist comment made by a male user. Actually look at my comments and you'll realise that 95% of the times i'm responding to a sexist thread or comment. I even remember a thread in which yourself and I were going back and forth and you @ me in a response against a user who talked about manipulating women. You didn't see the original comment nor did you care about it because casual disrespect against women here is the norm and you want me to embrace it. I must admit it isn't as bad as it used to be though.
So you feel like it's ok for a women to want a traditional man but not to act like a traditional women? She was not talking about being traditional but bringing a 9-5 job to the table.

Secondly, I remember asking you a clear question in that thread you mentioned, yet you didn't answer it. Because you knew I was right.

P.S. I didn't defend him for saying that wants to manipulate women but for what he says that was islamically correct in that thread. Stop trying to put words in my mouth, and let's stick to the topic.

"The traditional man wants a woman to be subservient, but he never falls in love with subservient women. He’s attracted to independent women. He’s like an ‘exotic bird collector.’ He only wants a woman who is free because his dream is to put her in a cage.’ - Patricia Noah

I can't help but feel that this statement accurately describes a good portion of self proclaimed traditional men, especially on sspot."

Your claim is that a good portion of self-proclaimed traditional men have this urge to put free women in a cage. I challenged that and you failed to provide an answer to my question, which was: Why do you generalize men based on your experiences, which are clearly subjective and not objective? I'm pretty sure you haven't done an academic study to give facts on why most traditional men are manipulative demons that want to put women in "cages".

A. Hey, I was right that his issue was financial. I was watching the other parts of video and be was asking about her savings. This isn't a criticism to him, but a question to men in general.

So, i'll repeat:

B. I feel like the goal post is always shifting. If men don't care about money or career, why does it sound like he wants her to bring money into the relationship. He mentions 'elevating together'. Does that mean financially?

I think in this day and age, if a woman says children, homemaking, nurturing and emotional support, there will be men that will say that is not bringing anything as it isn't $.

Turns out he did mean financially, so i'd love an answer.

B. 80% of my posts are a response and a defense against a sexist comment made by a male user. Actually look at my comments and you'll realise that 95% of the times i'm responding to a sexist thread or comment. I even remember a thread in which yourself and I were going back and forth and you @ me in a response against a user who talked about manipulating women. You didn't see the original comment nor did you care about it because casual disrespect against women here is the norm and you want me to embrace it. I must admit it isn't as bad as it used to be though.
What do you define as sexiest in your opinion? Is it only when a man points out a woman's misgivings or can the reverse also be considered sexist? Why do think giving constructive criticism is casual disrespect towards women, men don't say that women giving criticism counts as casual disrespect.

Thats after @Snacks responded to you. The first thing that came to mind when you saw this thread was to criticise the guy instead of the girl. After @Snacks told you how he sees the situation, you mentioned the girls attitude and became balanced. Why have this urge to defend someone purely because they're the same gender as you? I never understood that.

If you think your posts are balanced when 80% of the time you're criticising men then you're not being real with me.

So you feel like it's ok for a women to want a traditional man but not to act like a traditional women? She was not talking about being traditional but bringing a 9-5 job to the table.

Secondly, I remember asking you a clear question in that thread you mentioned, yet you didn't answer it. Because you knew I was right.

P.S. I didn't defend him for saying that wants to manipulate women but for what he says that was islamically correct in that thread. Stop trying to put words in my mouth, and let's stick to the topic.

"The traditional man wants a woman to be subservient, but he never falls in love with subservient women. He’s attracted to independent women. He’s like an ‘exotic bird collector.’ He only wants a woman who is free because his dream is to put her in a cage.’ - Patricia Noah

I can't help but feel that this statement accurately describes a good portion of self proclaimed traditional men, especially on sspot."

Your claim is that a good portion of self-proclaimed traditional men have this urge to put free women in a cage. I challenged that and you failed to provide an answer to my question, which was: Why do you generalize men based on your experiences, which are clearly subjective and not objective? I'm pretty sure you haven't done an academic study to give facts on why most traditional men are manipulative demons that want to put women in "cages".

A. That thread was based on a comment in which a guy said that he believes in manipulating women. That was what they were discussing. I made that thread of the back of my exchange with guys on here who were discussing manipulating women. Also, I was trolling. I haven't done a survey so obviously i wasn't being serious.

B. I was generalising sspot men mostly. Sspot men aren't all men. Also, I used the word a good portion and didn't say all men.

C. I simply didn't reply because you replied back after nearly 2 months. Why would I reply to a two months ago thread? Are you okay?

D. If I believed that women should also hold up their end of the bargain, I would not have wrote:

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Most men benefit from having a girl in their lives. But what do us women get? They leech off our energy and kindness like the parasites they are.

What do you define as sexiest in your opinion? Is it only when a man points out a woman's misgivings or can the reverse also be considered sexist? Why do think giving constructive criticism is casual disrespect towards women, men don't say that women giving criticism counts as casual disrespect.

Lets be real, since when are guys on sspot ever balanced? If you're going to call me out you're going to have to call out posters who routinely make threads targeting Western Xalimos.

It is normal for threads to be like Western Xalimos are xyz, they are this or that. Often they are compared to girls back home. Women over xyz are expired. Why is that so normalised? I hardly ever start gender bashing threads, its the guys here mostly and I never see you lot give them any problems. Also, you know damn well those are not constructive criticism.

Btw, I never bash all men. I also make a point to say some and that is still an issue. So imagine how annoying it is when you guys say all western girls?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lets be real, since when do guys on sspot ever balanced? If you're going to call me out you're going to have to call out posters who routinely make threads targeting Western Xalimos.

It is normal for threads to be like Western Xalimos are xyz, they are this or that. Often they are compared to girls back home. Women over xyz are expired. Why is that so normalised? I hardly ever start gender bashing threads, its the guys here mostly and I never see you lot give them any problems. Also, you know damn well those are not constructive criticism.

Btw, I never bash all men. I also make a point to say some and that is still an issue. So imagine how annoying it is when you guys say all western girls?
Of course they're going to move the goalposts. It's classic beta male behavior. I bet most of these inceIs watch Kevin Samuels. A lot of them were sticking up for him in the last thread I made.

Of course they're going to move the goalposts. It's classic beta male behavior. I bet most of these inceIs watch Kevin Samuels. A lot of them were sticking up for him in the last thread I made.

Lol it really is, but in the case of the video posted, I'm currently watching the full show and the girl is a nightmare, like even i'm gobsmacked at how materialistic and financially unrealistic she is.

A. Mo

A. That thread was based on a comment in which a guy said that he believes in manipulating women. That was what they were discussing. I made that thread of the back of my exchange with guys on here who were discussing manipulating women. Also, I was trolling. I haven't done a survey so obviously i wasn't being serious.

B. I was generalising sspot men mostly. Sspot men aren't all men. Also, I used the word a good portion and didn't say all men.

C. I simply didn't reply because you replied back after nearly 2 months. Why would I reply to a two months ago thread? Are you okay?

D. If I believed that women should also hold up their end of the bargain, I would not have wrote:

A. We went back and forth the whole time, yet you couldn't tell me you were trolling back then? I don't know about that to be fair, I asked that question so many times, yet you were deflecting.

B. No, you said that a good portion of self-proclaimed traditional men are manipulative and then you added "especially on sspot". That implies that a good portion of men outside of sspot are also manipulative according to you, which is still a generalization.

C. But you still decided to talk about that thread now, after 4 months?

D. I think you're focusing too much on gaalo and their culture. Muslim men believe that they're the providers and should take care of their wives who have their role to play as well. What these gaalo think is of no relevance to you, so I don't know why you're asking a question about gaalo culture to a Muslim man. I would never ask or want money from my future wife. I want her to uphold her traditional/islamic role as the wife, which I assume most muslim men want.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lol it really is, but in the case of the video posted, I'm currently watching the full show and the girl is a nightmare, like even i'm gobsmacked at how materialistic and financially unrealistic she is.
Only broke niggas complain about women being materialistic. Imagine whining about a woman wanting material things but expecting her to risk her life by pushing out your children. Male logic.

Lets be real, since when are guys on sspot ever balanced? If you're going to call me out you're going to have to call out posters who routinely make threads targeting Western Xalimos.

Okay, I think I understand where you are coming from now. It is unfair that many individuals make threads bashing women, but to fair, it is only because women also bash men and make threads about men also. You're only getting back what you yourself give out.

I blame the gender dynamics that exist in the West, it has now infected the Somali diaspora greatly and it has created much enmity between men and women in the Somalis of the West.

Only broke niggas complain about women being materialistic. Imagine whining about a woman wanting material things but expecting her to risk her life by pushing out your children. Male logic.
Risk what life? Most pregnancies are more successful than in any other period in human history, I'm not denying that complication in childbirth still happen but aren't you slightly exaggerating?

Okay, I think I understand where you are coming from now. It is unfair that many individuals make threads bashing women, but to fair, it is only because women also bash men and make threads about men also. You're only getting back what you yourself give out.

I blame the gender dynamics that exist in the West, it has now infected the Somali diaspora greatly and it has created much enmity between men and women in the Somalis of the West.

Lets be real, we can count using our fingers the amount of regular female posters. So lets be honest, who posts more gender bashing threads? Somali girl marries madow, what do Xalimos bring to the table, women expire at this age ect.

Lets be real, we can count using our fingers the amount of regular female posters. So lets be honest, who posts more gender bashing threads? Somali girl marries madow, what do Xalimos bring to the table, women expire at this age ect.
Alright, proportionally speaking men make more of these kinds of threads, you're right.:pachah1:

Risk what life? Most pregnancies are more successful than in any other period in human history, I'm not denying that complication in childbirth still happen but aren't you slightly exaggerating?

No she isn't. It is a fact that pregnancy is stil a massive risk. In fact many women sometimes end up with gastrointestinal diabetes brought upon my pregnancy. Also, we all know postnatal depression is very common.

Google pregnancy and birthing complications and you'll be shocked.

Lol, I agree.

However there is levels to this sis. Imagine wanting Prada bags and dates to michelin star restaurants when your man is trying to save up for a house for both of you to live in? Now that is a special type of tapped, even worse when he is the one that funded her fashion business. Sometimes, accountability and introspective is key.

No she isn't. It is a fact that pregnancy is stil a massive risk. In fact many women sometimes end up with gastrointestinal diabetes brought upon my pregnancy. Also, we all know postnatal depression is very common.

Google pregnancy and birthing complications and you'll be shocked.
Ok, I'm taking your points but you must agree that in most countries in the world infant mortality and women dying in childbirth is relatively uncommon excluding the troubled African continent of course. Plus, I didn't deny the fact that complications can arise during pregnancies and after birthing a child. Those last two points you made come under that label I believe.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm taking your points but you must agree that in most countries in the world infant mortality and women dying in childbirth is relatively rare excluding the troubled African continent of course. Plus, I didn't deny the fact that complications can arise during pregnancies and after birthing a child. Those last two points you made come under that label I believe.

Yes, but we cannot deny that pregnancy really does pose a life risk and it definitely poses a health risk as whether it be physical and mental. A woman's body is never the same after childbirth.

Maybe. The comments seem to berate her for him providing and her not looking after herself financially, rather than her attitude which is more of a red flag than anything else.
If she isn't being a traditional partner, he should not be providing for her regardless. It's a one-sided relationship