She wants a traditional man, but doesn’t want to be traditional herself

alien

📍outer space
VIP
these niggas have no creativity. Two niggas posted threads that someone else posted. get some creativity naaya snacks :ohlord: :russ:

It's the attitude that does it for me. No way in hell, would a wife of mine be waving around her hand like that and cutting me off mid - convo.
kick her to the curb

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
these niggas have no creativity. Two niggas posted threads that someone else posted. get some creativity naaya snacks :ohlord: :russ:

Also, why do women think we care about their new job or education? We’re going to be the main providers regardless if you get a new job or not
I would hate to be that guy having too deal with her attitude, she clearly wears the pants in the relationship :mjohreally:

that British mathow brotha needs to put her in check lol.:mjlaugh:

I would hate to be that guy having too deal with her attitude, she clearly wears the pants in the relationship :mjohreally:

that British mathow brotha needs to put her in check lol.:mjlaugh:
She doesn't "wear the pants", she's more of an annoying prick or like a little kid who's crying at the store. Annoying unless you buy it stuff

I feel like the goal post is always shifting. If men don't care about money or career, why does it sound like he wants her to bring money into the relationship. He mentions 'elevating together'. Does that mean financially?

I think in this day and age, if a woman says children, homemaking, nurturing and emotional support, there will be men that will say that is not bringing anything as it isn't $.

Last edited:
I feel like the goal post is always shifting. If men don't care about money or career, why does it sound like he wants her to bring money into the relationship.

I think in this day and age, if a woman says children, homemaking, nurturing and emotional support, there will me men that will say that is not bringing anything as it isn't $.
He feels as if she is holding him down instead of supporting him. She isn't nurturing him, making him feel good, she isn't cooking him good meals or holding it down for him. She's like another recurring bill and he feels drained.

He feels as if she is holding him down instead of supporting him. She isn't nurturing him, making him feel good, she isn't cooking him good meals or holding it down for him. She's like another recurring bill and he feels drained.

Okay then. I was paying attention to his use of the word 'elevating together' which sounded as though he wanted someone he can grow financially with instead of having to provide.

Okay then. I was paying attention to his use of the word 'elevating together' which sounded as though he wanted someone he can grow financially with instead of having to provide.
I don't think he meant that he wants her to grow financially along with him, since she said she has a 9-5 and he helped her open her new business. I think he meant "elevating together" to support him on his new projects and journeys.

I don't think he meant that he wants her to grow financially along with him, since she said she has a 9-5 and he helped her open her new business. I think he meant "elevating together" to support him on his new projects and journeys.

Maybe. The comments seem to berate her for him providing and her not looking after herself financially, rather than her attitude which is more of a red flag than anything else.

You really hate men don't you?
:pachah1:
Some times you speak sense, however you can be very "anti-men" at times as well.

The girl in the video clearly has attitude issues, yet you still choose to criticise the guy.

You really hate men don't you?
:pachah1:
Some times you speak sense, however you can be very "anti-men" at times as well.

The girl in the video clearly has attitude issues, yet you still choose to criticise the guy.

Did I not critique the girls attitude literally a few moments ago? I literally said her attitude is a red flag. Actually read what I just wrote to another poster.

This was no disrespect to the guy. Most of the comments on tictok and twitter was focusing on the fact that she wasn't providing for herself rather than her horrible attitude. That was what I was focusing on along with this point of 'elevating together'.

Trending

Latest posts