She urinated in the car -The poor Faarax is shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The geeljire men - had a Full AA culture dynamic experience.

Istaaqfurrulaah I couldn't help but laugh :):)The men is so innocent maskiin.

Ilaahay shaqo ka wanaagsan ha siiyo.

Last edited:
I do uber at night to make extra cash. Been offered head many times. I wanna say yes but Uber got my info and the can call uber for some bullshit reason to get me banned. Inshallah from now on I'll cancel the trip after I get head instead of completing the trip. This summer will be excellente. @R.Kelly adeer do you approve?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do uber at night to make extra cash. Been offered head many times. I wanna say yes but Uber got my info and the can call uber for some bullshit reason to get me banned. Inshallah from now on I'll cancel the trip after I get head instead of completing the trip. This summer will be excellente. @R.Kelly adeer do you approve?

Don’t get yourself arrested but be smart like a lot of burring folks and install a hidden camera in your car. It only cost like $30. Reason I said this is that these cadaans can be after money, they’ll probably sue. Therefore have something to fight the system, a recorded exchange between you. Just save it somewhere. When she sues don’t immediately release your recording, just wait her to make a fool of herself. Then go for a countersuit.

Don’t get yourself arrested but be smart like a lot of burring folks and install a hidden camera in your car. It only cost like $30. Reason I said this is that these cadaans can be after money, they’ll probably sue. Therefore have something to fight the system, a recorded exchange between you. Just save it somewhere. When she sues don’t immediately release your recording, just wait her to make a fool of herself. Then go for a countersuit.
are there dash cams that record at night?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well....my thought of thinking is different. I am not feeling sorry for him. He signed up for this when he became an uber driver.

I feel bad for that ….excuse me.....that :( ugly woman who goes out in the night, presumably clubbing by herself. Poor thing. She was drunk. I am sure fighting with loneliness. I hope she finds a man to impregnate her, that would make her happy, busy, not drink, and contribute to community by cleaning her babys pee. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts