She Shall Be Wifey #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
This wifey #2 business will never happen. Remove that from your thoughts.

I forbid anyone to go from Wifey#1 to Wifey#2, #3, #4. Xaasha lilaah.

I used to have a crush on Hodan until she became my dumaashi.

fat boy stick to your Madow wife.

Tell us, how much do you spend to buy her new hair every week? That must be why you cant afford a car and ride bikes around town. Surprised the bike can support a fat f*ck like u.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Tell us, how much do you spend to buy her new hair every week? That must be why you cant afford a car and ride bikes around town. Surprised the bike can support a fat f*ck like u.
wNtdfh1.png

she is expired goods. all her eggs have dropped out. get married to a horny 19 yr girl with fresh eggs and lots of sex drive.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Look at this pussy. You sound proper hurt. Sorry for the way i bullied you, don't take what i used to say to you to heart, it was all just banter.

Kkkkkk you wetwipe, go cry somewhere else. Xalimos still not giving you the time of day? ya incel c*nt naccas.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

When transitioning, make sure to take your hormones pills everyday. I see you to took the pill today. Walaalo- I mean sis, I admire you dedication, but it’s just....

When transitioning, make sure to take your hormones pills everyday. I see you to took the pill today. Walaalo- I mean sis, I admire you dedication, but it’s just....
naa adna yaad ahayd?:kodaksmiley:

na isaga tag meesha yaanan kaa dhex bixine

waryaa @Suldaanka war kaalay naga qabso or wallahi intaan ku aasaan kaga soo dhex tagi.:fantasia2:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
naa adna yaad ahayd?:kodaksmiley:

na isaga tag meesha yaanan kaa dhex bixine

waryaa @Suldaanka war kaalay naga qabso or wallahi intaan ku aasaan kaga soo dhex tagi.:fantasia2:
Yes, with the pills, you might get emotional. Nothing to get embarrassed at. You want a lolly?

So even when you guys marry out you still want Xalimos.
Truth be told. There are no woman of any race that can replace our Somali sisters.
They give us headache, make fun of our weakness etc.. But at the end of the day Somali woman are our queens.. Because we all came from a Somali woman and for that reason they deserve a crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending