She said she wanted to be social media influencee

I think she is wearing hijab for culture reasons but what I don't understand when she took it off why does she have to act like low class wannabe AA girl ..whats with clapping and talking like that, plus she needs to hit gym soon some of the clothes are not flattering for her body wallahi haha

The latest thing is the kiss noise they make when making a point. And being all dramatic with the facial and hand expression when talking. Lool so annoying

Yeah right, you spent the last 20 talking about hijab.

Why did you date the girl if you didn’t like the way she wears hijab, and prefer someone who wears it full? Are you confused?

Idk about this black behavior you’re talking about, but how about if they grew up in those neighborhoods? Why act like their male counterparts aren’t also street people, which I’ve seen you protect on here time and time again ironically enough.

My neighbour actually approached me and said i want you to get to know this girl. I gave it a shot. Turns out she was crazy and we had a bad falling out. Craziest person i met

VixR

Veritas
My neighbour actually approached me and said i want you to get to know this girl. I gave it a shot. Turns out she was crazy and we had a bad falling out. Craziest person i met
But the hijab was right there in front of you. You could’ve just seen she wasn’t your type. Weird to date someone and criticize their hijab when you saw it coming in.

It’s far more likely she was talking proper for YT and gave up the act, just like she gave up her hijab, and started talking “ghetto” the way she’s used to.

People don’t suddenly start “talking black” out of the blue for no reason. It’s because they’re exposed to it, but most people can switch to proper speech in certain contexts.

But the hijab was right there in front of you. You could’ve just seen she wasn’t your type. Weird to date someone and criticize their hijab when you saw it coming in.

It’s far more likely she was talking proper for YT and gave up the act, just like she gave up her hijab, and started talking “ghetto” the way she’s used to.

People don’t suddenly start “talking black” out of the blue for no reason. It’s because they’re exposed to it, but most people can switch to proper speech in certain contexts.

No the act is now. Because when she talks she talks normal at times and forget herself and then think sh1t i gotta switch it up. She is a poser 100%. This is a new trend in uk

The latest thing is the kiss noise they make when making a point. And being all dramatic with the facial and hand expression when talking. Lool so annoying
I hate it so much and you can see it is all act and they are not like that normally, now I believe because most of these Somali girls and boys who act all ghetto never make it big like other AA ghetto because it is not fuckin authentic accent and expression, they should act normal no need all that extra shit

VixR

Veritas
No the act is now. Because when she talks she talks normal at times and forget herself and then think sh1t i gotta switch it up. She is a poser 100%. This is a new trend in uk
Nah, that’s highly unlikely. I’ve seen Somalis that talk like this all the time. The truth is, a lot of Somalis grew up around blacks and are raised in the ghetto. There are people, including black Americans who talk properly in certain settings, but when they’re being themselves they’re typically talking Black slang, like this girl. The fact that she can alternate doesn’t mean it isn’t familiar to her. It just means she’s flexible. But to fake black slang? Unlikely.

Nah, that’s highly unlikely. I’ve seen Somalis that talk like this all the time. The truth is, a lot of Somalis grew up around blacks and are raised in the ghetto. There are people, including black Americans who talk properly in certain settings, but when they’re being themselves they’re typically talking Black slang, like this girl. The fact that she can alternate doesn’t mean it isn’t familiar to her. It just means she’s flexible. But to fake black slang? Unlikely.

Vix you are talking from us perspective. Secondly she grew up in holland not uk. She is Dutch

Muji

VIP
I’m very pleased Somali women are showing more skin and make it normal to take ownership over your body. At one point in time xalimos were going salafi but all those xalimo were purged into Syria so the Somali community have shifted left again.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I’m very pleased Somali women are showing more skin and make it normal to take ownership over your body. At one point in time xalimos were going salafi but all those xalimo were purged into Syria so the Somali community have shifted left again.
You and @AussieHustler are perfect for each other.:obama:

VixR

Veritas
Knowles, you’re a gem :yloezpe:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

I thought I was the only person who noticed those random sound effects they do with their mouth and the weird ghetto facials/movements. These YouTubers mimic each other and are so unoriginal.

Muji

VIP
Knowles, you’re a gem :yloezpe:

Sis I won’t more scandalous women in the Somali community. We need Somali cardi bs and stars that way when I step out with my indoyaare professor no one in my family will bat an eyelid. We need to normalise hoeism just like cadaan women have.

Sis I won’t more scandalous women in the Somali community. We need Somali cardi bs and stars that way when I step out with my indoyaare professor no one in my family will bat an eyelid. We need to normalise hoeism just like cadaan women have.

Cardi b and stars aint close to homewreckers. Think of the children knowles. They want hooyo and aabe to stay together. You will become the chinease communitys nr 1 enemy and have over a billion enemies.

Trending